Who are we?
Ribbon is a first of its kind real estate technology company transforming the real estate transaction by delivering certainty, transparency and joy to the home buying process. Consumers and realtors deserve a better experience, and we have designed an open platform that welcomes everyone in the ecosystem to participate.
Our mission is to make home ownership achievable. We live out our mission every day through our core values:
Set New Standards. Our mission requires a new way forward. We start from first-principles to be different, creative and bold. Big or small, we create new norms.
Build Together. We are one team, one mission, creating vibrant communities of belonging. We unite in our passion and collaborate with optimism, integrity and trust.
Learn, Teach, Grow. In service of delivering a world class experience, we actively learn from our community, educate others, and celebrate the victories and struggles that come along the way.
At Ribbon, we aim to build products and services that make homeownership achievable. Were seeking a Product Designer to play an important role, working alongside a team of talented designers, engineers, product managers to create tools and products for the X million+ people annually looking to make their dreams of home ownership come true.
How you'll help make homeownership achievable:
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for our customers.
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
- Contribute and communicate high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams
- Give and solicit feedback from other teammates in order to continually raise our bar for quality
- Partner with product, engineering, research and content strategy to oversee the user experience of a product from conception to launch (and beyond!)
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years of related experience: early stage startup experience is a major plus
- Confident with visual design and prototyping (we use Figma for all of it)
- Ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision: experience with end-to-end (UX and UI) product design.
- Experience with shipping consumer-facing products: a huge plus if you've work on native apps for iOS and/or Android.
- A systems thinker: you show a demonstrated ability to work in (or contribute to) a design system.
- A humble approach: you are challenge your own assumptions, and look for feedback through research and metrics.
- An effective communicator with low ego: Ribbon is highly cross-functional, so you make time for collaborating across the entire company.
- Organized and accountable: You take ownership of your work and follow through on your commitments.
What we offer:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible, unlimited vacation
- Fully paid parental leave
- Regular team lunches
- Health + wellness stipend
- Company-sponsored TalkSpace membership
- Commuter benefits
- FSA + HSA
- Learning + development stipend
- Meaningful equity in the company
Even if you dont meet all the requirements, we encourage you to apply! If youd be excited to show up for work each day, wed be excited to have you on our team.
Here at Ribbon were not scared of differences. Its how we break new ground. As we scale and we help families from every walk of life, the team we build must be reflective of the diversity that we serve. Together, weve built and will continue to grow, a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone has a seat at the table and the space to be their most authentic self. Ribbon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we support, celebrate, and cherish all the things that make our teammates who they are.