Reggora is currently seeking our first Product Designer to join our rapidly growing team!
As a designer at Reggora, your number 1 job is to solve user problems. You'll work closely with engineers, product managers, and data scientists to iterate on hard problems and build usable, useful and delighter experiences for your product. You'll engage across all stages of development, using your skills to help identify, conceive, conceptualize, prototype research and deliver industry-leading product-solutions.
What Youll Do:
- Deeply understand the needs of enterprise lenders and vendor appraisers
- Own design problems end to end, from initial concept through shipping and beyond
- Design systems to make simple, elegant experiences based on our complex logistics and machine learning technology
- Build wireframes, prototypes, and visual designs based on our UI framework to tackle difficult UX problems
- Obsess over the details of interaction
- Work with product managers to define requirements, not just translate them to design
- Identify future opportunities, working as a key thought partner to your counterparts in product, engineering, business stakeholders
- Partner closely with engineers to understand technology capabilities, build your outstanding designs, and achieve high quality shipped product
- Ship, measure, and improve your designs based on quantitative and qualitative feedback
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- 2+ years established experience as a product designer
- Specialization in User Experience Design
- Ability to tackle complex user and design problems
- Fast paced with the ability to prioritize projects concurrently
- Emotional intelligence. You authentically care about your teammates, stakeholders and nurture positive relationships even through difficult projects
- Expertise at developing and conveying ideas clearly in written and visual format - making business concepts and data visually engaging
- Proficiency with the latest tools to build design and a strong desire to learn new ones
- An owner's attitude. You don't hesitate to call up enterprise customers or vendor appraisers for spontaneous research, you empower engineers to get the fit and finish right, and you translate insights from user studies into meaningful action
- Interest in qualitative and quantitative data by caring deeply about grounding decisions in real data, marketplace needs & norms, and business OKRs
- A track record of shipping phenomenal experiences, weathering release cycles, and knowing what details matter at each stage
Reggora is a rapidly growing, Series B fintech company transforming the market for residential real estate valuation. Reggora provides an enterprise B2B software solution which automates the real estate appraisal and valuation process for lenders through streamlined workflow tools and data aggregation. Reggora is backed by the same investors behind companies like Twitter, Slack, Wayfair, and Draftkings (Spark Capital, Boston Seed Capital, 1984 Ventures and Tamarisc). We are a remote-first company.
Reggora is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We believe diverse teams build better companies and we strive to create a space where everyone feels at home. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other class protected by law.