Who We Are:
FastCompanys 2020 #6 Most Innovative Company in Enterprise, PERSUIT is a LegalTech start-up founded in Melbourne and changing the legal landscape in the way companies engage outside legal counsel. Our clients, many of the largest household names, now have the transparency they need to actualize savings in the millions on their legal spending.
Were in growth mode and looking for a collaborative and passionate Product Designer. Someone who will be an expert in identifying user needs and in implementing user experiences that delight our customers. A strong voice for the ideal user experience above all else.
Why Youll Love It Here:
Were only 5 years young, and there is still much more we can do
Learn a ton - the world of LegalTech is fast evolving
Small agile team (but growing), large complex projects
Live your Life - Flexible working
Room to Grow - were big believers in promoting from within
As our Product Designer, you will work with internal teams and users to understand customer needs and problems and generate design solutions. You will bring a strong understanding of design principles, strong discovery skills, and significant previous experience working on complex B2B SaaS-based platforms.
Some of the things youll do include:
- Ensuring strategic initiatives are championed with user-centric practices and design thinking processes.
- Discover and define our users needs and validate design solutions using qualitative and quantitative research techniques.
- Advance a strong point of view on product design, backed up by personal expertise, design rationale, customer data, and industry trends.
- Test desirability and usability with customers as well as feasibility with engineers to iterate quickly on designs.
- Make contributions to the evolving design system as required.
- Translate concepts into user journeys, wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes that lead to user experiences that attract, engage, and retain customers.
What You Bring to the Team:
- 4+ years working as a product, UX or interaction designer (or similar role).
- Your expertise and knowledge to champion the users experience and defend design rationale to all stakeholders.
- A strong understanding of the role of discovery in product design and development.
- Can lead, design, execute, and communicate impactful research in a fast-paced, earlier-stage product development process.
- Very strong skills in facilitating various design and research workshops.
- Proven experience as a Product Designer within a SaaS product environment.
- Strong experience with design systems.
- Strong portfolio of product design projects.
- Experience working in multidimensional teams alongside Product Managers and Software Engineers.
- Advanced proficiency with industry tools (e.g, Figma, Miro).
For NYC-based applicants, the base salary range is $138,000-160,000.
Were committed to providing transparency in regards to salaries to our applicants. Were also committed to constantly reviewing our data to ensure our benchmarks are in line with the market, and wed still love to hear from you if your expectations arent in line with the listed range. Please also note these ranges are base salary ranges, and there may be additional compensation elements, such as bonuses, commission, retirement plan contributions, equity, etc.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Training & Development
- Wellness Resources