Reporting to the Senior Product Designer, the Product Designer will first and foremost be responsible for helping Invoice Cloud implement its first Product Style Guide, work with Engineering to build front-end components, and implement them across Invoice Cloud’s industry-leading SaaS platform. After establishing a design system, the Product Designer will own the design standards across all areas of the product and will work with Product and Engineering to continually evolve user experience on the platform. When applying please provide a link to your portfolio.
First 30 Days
- Gain a complete understanding of the Invoice Cloud platform and value proposition
- Participate on product calls and meetings with a goal to acquire knowledge and understand current processes and culture.
- Become confident in current initiatives by reviewing current backlog and road map
- Complete all training opportunities related to expanding product knowledge
- Gain an understanding of the Invoice Cloud organizational structure
First 60 Days
- Develop a Product Style Guide, detailing out the colors, spacing, grids, typography, icons, and the states of each for our SaaS application
- Cultivate and express design ideas for ongoing projects on the Invoice Cloud platform
- Consult on UI and UX considerations for ongoing projects
- Continue training
First 90 Days
- Translate the Product Style Guide into front-end components used for mock-ups in Figma
- Adopt an existing open source design system (i.e. Tailwind CSS), modify it to match the style guide
- Work with front-end developers to set up the back -end component library they will leverage to implement future pages/workflows
- Rapidly iterate upon your designs based on user insights and team feedback
- Help establish and reinforce consistent design patterns for reusable, systematic design
- Advocate for payers (end users) as an ongoing part of your design process
- Contribute to on ongoing design work including on-boarding flows, supplemental help modules, and email designs.
- Assist in general UX research and design efforts
Seeking a Product Designer with these previous experiences and capabilities
- Min 2-3 years of experience.
- Experience with building a reusable library of components (and governance) and developing application standards
- Ability to confidently bridge the gap between design and development in an Agile environment with remote teams
- Strong general knowledge of UX research and design
- Experience with Figma and Zeplin or similar design tools
- A portfolio demonstrating creation of new user experiences, design systems, and style guides
Invoice Cloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Invoice Cloud provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
About Invoice Cloud:
Our mission is to bring the Fortune 100 e-payment experience to organizations who don’t have the time/energy/resources to build it themselves. The platform has been designed in a way that consistently yields more online payments and paperless enrollments -- driving the positive business outcomes our clients want. Invoice Cloud’s 25% YoY ‘same store sales growth’ is a testament to how effective the service is.
Invoice Cloud was #902 on the 2018 Inc 5000 list, with a 3-year growth of 550% and named the 3rd fastest growing company in Boston by the Boston Business Journal.
To all recruitment agencies: Invoice Cloud does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job’s alias, employees or any other organization location. Invoice Cloud is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
More Jobs From