Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. We offer a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 150 health systems comprised of 2,000 hospitals and 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 80 million lives.
Our products improve lives every day by helping patients get the care they need, for everything from a sore throat, to anxiety, to a stroke.
You would craft intuitive, seamless workflows for the many different users of our technology patients, clinicians, staff, administrators, and more. You would represent the end user in a cross-functional team of Engineers, QA, UI Designers, and Product Managers, and be a constant advocate for their perspectives. When designing you would use and contribute to our ever-expanding set of standard elements and rules by which they are used.
If you have a passion for solving complex problems and driving healthcare innovation, wed love to hear from you.
- Create and maintain information architecture for a product
- Produce detailed wireframes, high-fidelity UIs, and prototypes.
- Contribute to our style guides, design libraries and design system.
- Work as part of a cross functional team creating application screen layouts while optimizing usability and accessibility
- Experience working within a collaborative, agile environment
- Skilled Figma user
- Bachelors, or equivalent degree, in Design, HCI, or related field or equivalent professional experience
- Understanding of modern web technologies (HTML5, CSS3, etc.) and usability best practices
- A portfolio of work demonstrating experience creating great user-centered design solutions
- 2+ years of experience in UX, Product Design, Information Architecture, Interaction Design, or a related field
We are driving a digital revolution in healthcare that is dramatically improving the access to, quality of and affordability of care. Amwell's Experience & Visual Design team (XVD) is a collaborative group of product designers, researchers, and writers. We support the full range of American Wells digital product needs, in relentless pursuit of a simple and excellent user experience.
Working at Amwell:
Amwell is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. Were a culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic.
Our Core Values include One Team, Customer First, and Deliver Awesome. Customer First and Deliver Awesome are all about our product and services and how we strive to serve. As part of One Team, we operate the Amwell Cares program, which brings needed assistance to our communities, whether that be free healthcare for the underserved or for people affected by natural disasters, support for equality, honoring doctors and nurses, or annual Amwell-matched donations to food banks. Amwell aims to be a force for good for our employees, our clients, and our communities.
Amwell cares deeply about and supports Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. These initiatives are highlighted and reflected within our Three DE&I Pillars - our Workplace, our Workforce and our Community.
Amwell is a "virtual first" workplace, which means you can work from anywhere, coming together physically for ideation, collaboration and client meetings. We enable our employees with the tools, resources and opportunities to do their jobs effectively wherever they are! Amwell has collaboration spaces in Boston, Tysons Corner, Portland, Woodland Hills, and Seattle.
- Unlimited Personal Time Off (Vacation time)
- 401K match
- Competitive healthcare, dental and vision insurance plans
- Paid Parental Leave (Maternity and Paternity leave)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Free access to Amwells Telehealth Services, SilverCloud and The Clinic by Cleveland Clinics second opinion program
- Free Subscription to the Calm App
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance