Office Tour Photos
As a Product Data Analyst, you'll be expected to quickly build technical and content expertise while working across a variety of high-impact projects. We are in rapid expansion mode and are building the analytics capabilities needed to shape and execute on our vision and plan for taking our user experience and offering to the next level, further differentiating us in the space and supporting our overall business growth. This role is embedded with Product Management and is responsible for delivering product insights that drive optimization, iteration, and growth for the Workhuman Cloud product suite. You will work alongside the entire Product organization and will learn every side of our business as we execute on our cross-functional goals. In addition to direct responsibility for product analytics, this role is expected to contribute to our broader analytics team and company data culture by sharing learnings, partnering with others and building new capabilities for transformational data driven decision-making.
This is an excellent opportunity for an entrepreneurial, analytical leader and problem-solver who enjoys building and is excited by the dynamics of an early-stage environment which requires balancing high-level strategy and long-term planning with agile and creative real-time problem solving.
Reporting to: Director of Digital Analytics & Optimization
Location: Framingham, MA
What You Will Be Doing:
- Partner with product, growth, marketing, analytics, UX, and operations teams to conduct in-depth quantitative analyses that guide strategic decisions based on user data and experimentation
Develop Product reporting foundation:
- Coordinate with senior Product leaders to identify and define key reporting metrics
- Wrangle data from multiple sources including customer, sales, product, Google Analytics, Heap, finance, and operations
- Develop integrated executive dashboards that can be used to measure KPI progress, inform roadmap prioritization, and drive business and technology decision making
- Create standard and evolving reporting capabilities to support Product team and broader organization by providing access and transparency to critical data
- Deliver data and analyses to stakeholders across the Product department that lead to actionable insights to support and drive both strategic and tactical decision making
- Support the development of site analytics reporting using Google Analytics and Heap to measure and understand consumer behavior on site, ranging from pathing and funnel analysis to product interaction; perform deep dive analyses to identify pain points within the online experience and partner with product team to share results and implement related business solutions
- Participate in the design, execution, and analysis of product A/B/n and Multivariate experiments with a specific focus on deriving actionable insights from experimental activities
- Assist in prioritization and project management of cross-functional data needs and projects while proactively identifying additional areas in which analytics efforts can produce a strong value add to the business
- Contribute to our team and company data culture through peer collaboration, training, coaching and more
The Skills You Will Bring:
- BA/BS with strong academic record, preferably in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or other quantitative discipline preferred
- 2+ years of experience in analytical roles, preferably in a product analytics, strategy and/or optimization-focused role in a technology environment
- Proficiency querying and analyzing large datasets, including relational and non-relational datastores; Excel and SQL/PostgreSQL is a must, R/Python a plus
- Experience in clickstream tracking and pathing analysis; experience with tools like Google Analytics/Adobe Analytics/Heap/Mixpanel a plus
- Understanding of statistical methods for experimentation (A/B/n, MVT, regression modeling); experience with tools like Optimizely/Google Optimize/VWO/Adobe Target/a plus
- Demonstrated capability of designing, developing, and managing operational KPI dashboards; experience with tools like Tableau/PowerBI/Looker/Grafana a plus
- Desire to make an impact on business decisions with data; possess a balance of strong quantitative and analytical skills with an interest in business and leadership
- Appreciate the power of a data-driven environment and serve as a data evangelist to help grow and build a highly analytical culture around our e-Commerce business and evolving needs
- Resourceful and creative problem solver – proven ability to tackle complex challenges with limited resources
- Entrepreneurial, ability to hit the ground running with limited structure and existing foundation
- Excellent communication and team-building skills; ability to package, translate, and present data to a variety of audiences and stakeholders
Who We Are:
Culture creators. Visionaries. Innovators. Game changers and changemakers. A Unicorn or two … That’s who we are at Workhuman®. We love what we do because we’re shaping the future of work – and the world – through our people and global technology. We’re building cultures of gratitude and human connections for leading global brands – and that starts with our own. Here you can be yourself, learn and grow with some of the best people you’ll ever meet. Be inspired to do your best work, celebrate life’s most meaningful moments and truly experience the benefits of an award-winning workplace and caring culture rooted in respect and gratitude. This is the place where you can make a positive difference to colleagues, customers and the world every day. You might just be the next human we’re looking for – because all the things that make you human and unique are the very reasons you belong here!
Workhuman® is the world’s fastest-growing integrated Social Recognition® and continuous performance management platform. Our human applications are shaping the future of work by helping organizations connect culture to shared purpose. With a consistent stream of gratitude fueling unparalleled, provocative workplace data and human insights, Workhuman® Cloud is a critical software engine for global companies seeking to motivate and empower their people to do the best work of their lives. Workhuman® (formerly known as Globoforce) was founded in 1999 and is co-headquartered in Framingham, Mass., and Dublin, Ireland.
Workhuman® is used by millions of employees across 160 countries.
Our core values are; Respect, Determination, Innovation and Imagination.
We are #2 Great Place to Work in Ireland for the 2018 medium-sized workplace category and have been named one of the 2018 Top Places to Work in Massachusetts by the Boston Globe.
Check out our state-of-the-art offices in Framingham, MA and Dublin, Ireland.
Perks & Benefits for our Happy Healthy Humans:
- Comprehensive Health Plans
- Fully paid parental leave (12-week maternity/4-week paternity) effective day 1
- Peer-to-peer recognition program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Commuter bus from downtown Boston
- On-site fitness center
- Wellness rewards and reimbursements
- Fully stocked kitchen (cold brew on tap - snacks and coffee machines as far as the eye can see…)
- Regular celebrations for employees, families and special guests
More Jobs From