Are you the “go-to person” in your organization? Unlock your career potential by helping customers realize the full value of the Acoustic Platform. Acoustic Professional Services provides tactical, technical and strategic services. The Product Consultant Team is responsible for delivering and providing guidance on Acoustic packaged services. You will manage a team that serves as trusted consultants to inspire product confidence, end user adoption and increased product utilization.
As of member of the Acoustic Professional Services Team, The Product Consultant Manager reports to the Vice President of Professional Services and is responsible for a wide range of clients, but typically focuses on unique initiatives pertaining to marketing technology implementation and adoption. Product Consultants advise clients on successful advanced strategic product adoption and utilization.
The Product Consultant Manager collaborates with Account Executives, other Professional Services teams, Support, Customer Success, Product Management, Product Engineering and most importantly customers. This position requires energetic hands-on experience and leadership. You’ll be given opportunities to grow technically and in interpersonal interaction. You’ll see variety across customers and help them realize value in their varied business initiatives.
What You'll Do
- Become proficient in Acoustic products and services.
- Recruit, hire and develop team members.
- Partner with Account Executives, Customer Success, Professional Services, Channel Partners, Support and Product Management to develop and refine the service strategy to grow Acoustic’s presence and opportunity.
- Develop and refine sales training materials.
- Collaborate with sales to scope work and properly position services.
- Create and approve Statement Of Works.
- Create stand-alone proposals for product consulting work and/or own section’s content within a RFP.
- Identify and up-sell services where alternative or custom solutions may be appropriate.
- Responsible for team delivery commitments for Product Consulting projects being on-time, within budget and with high quality standards.
- Drive continuous improvements to all applicable process and procedures.
- Listen and communicate with customers and senior management in a professional and articulate manner, diffusing critical customer issues and building client confidence.
- Possess high project management hands-on skills including resource planning, dependency/issue/risk management, tracking and reporting.
- Able to quickly prioritize managing multiple projects simultaneously working with either Acoustic and/or partners.
- Subject matter expert with a keen ability to analyze performance, recognize trends, and identify key areas for improvement.
- Prepare C-level reports on account deliverables, team utilization, strategy, and status (oral and written).
- Demonstrate strong business acumen with the ability to quickly assess key issues and identify the right resolution.
- Demonstrate strong cross-functional team management capability to engage and manage resources across several internal functions of the company.
- Demonstrate proficient knowledge of applicable Industry verticals (trends, regulations, etc.) and digital marketing trends.
- Lead, develop and maintain internal account summary reviews or other reporting as directed by management.
- Provide expert guidance to the Product Consultant team that is relevant to the program goals, success criteria and best practices.
- Develop skills and repeatable strategies to meet target billable utilization.
- Comfortable learning new systems, processes, and products quickly.
- Maintain detailed understanding of the Acoustic product family and services methodologies to apply within customer engagements.
- Work with international teams to ensure project assignment is optimal to skill set and availability.
- 5+ years’ experience in MarTech.
- 5+ years’ experience in a client-facing capacity in Professional Services function.
- Experience with software implementation or consultative roles (or equivalent experience).
- Ability to gather business requirements and assimilate that information into Project Specifications or Statements of Work that further drive business strategy and needs.
- Strong communication (written & verbal), organizational, interpersonal, problem solving, negotiation, and follow through skills.
- Proven track record in risk management, escalation and scoping procedures.
- Strong leadership within team and cross function. Leads team discussions and champions internal improvement initiatives.
- BS/BA degree.
- Approximately 15% travel required for this position.
Nice to Have
- 5 years’ experience with email, sms, push channels.
- Experience leveraging web analytics in tandem with channel experience.
- Data management and/or Customer Data Platform (CDP) experience.
- 2+ years’ people management experience.
- SDK and push notification knowledge.
- Tibco Scribe integration experience.
- Experience in the Software-as-a-Service industry.
- Interactive marketing, sales or customer support background.
Acoustic is an independent marketing cloud with the open platform needed for success in a dynamic world. We’re reimagining marketing technology by lessening the burdens of repetitive tasks and equipping marketers with powerful technology that is simple and easy to use. We give marketers more time to do what really matters—to think bigger and put themselves back into the work. We help marketers aim higher, bringing humanity back into marketing. Acoustic serves an international client base of more than 3,500 brands, including Fortune 500 companies, providing digital marketing, marketing analytics, content management, personalization, mobile marketing, and marketing automation solutions. For more information, visit www.acoustic.com.
Acoustic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing an inclusive environment for everyone. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.