Are you the “go-to person” in your organization? Unlock your career potential by helping customers realize the full value of the Acoustic Platform. Acoustic Professional Services provides tactical, technical and strategic services. The Product Consultant is responsible for delivering and providing guidance on Acoustic packaged services. You will serve as a trusted consultant to inspire product confidence, end user adoption and increased product utilization. The role requires a data and product proficient consultant who is resourceful, confident under pressure, and demonstrates skill in both how the product is intended to function, knowledge transfer as well as creative product solutioning.
The Product Consultant engages with a wide range of clients, but typically focuses on unique initiatives pertaining to marketing technology implementation and adoption. The Product Consultant advises clients on successful advanced strategic product adoption and utilization. The bulk of the work will leverage proven methodologies, best practices and knowledge sharing while incorporating risk mitigation strategies into every project phase. In addition, they are responsible for delivering services and documentation that exceed customer expectations. The Product Consultant will deliver some packaged strategic solutions, but most of the time will be asked to identify and delivery on custom needs and solutions utilizing Acoustic.
Responsible for delivering product implementations and consulting activities that require:
- Deep understanding of Acoustic Platform, latest features and product roadmap
- Excellent communications skills to outline deliverables, engagements and requirements
- Project and team coordination skills, including project management
- Demonstrable collaboration skills to orchestrate activities across internal and external organizational units to drive time to market and high-quality results.
What You'll Do
- Provide consultative advice and hands-on assistance to design, configure and integrate Acoustic Platform based on best practices.
- Earn basic certification within 30 days and professional certification within 90 days.
- Attain advanced expertise in Acoustic Platform – Campaign, Journey, Content, Exchange and Digital Analytics.
- Provide business value driven, best practices data architecture recommendations.
- Deliver high quality, value-add engagements around acoustic’s solution areas and features in diverse client environments with quantifiable ROI.
- Deliver on your own consulting work and manage a customer portfolio of projects.
- Manage multiple delivery efforts simultaneously.
- Proactively provide strategic continuous improvements to consulting methodologies.
- Develop and execute detailed program and project plans which include requirements definition, scoping, design, resource plans, schedules, dependencies, issue/risk management, project reporting/tracking and client communications.
- Track and report on project and deliverable status and manage variances; prepare reports, and other project communications and/or presentations as needed.
- Identify, escalate and resolve project issues, changes in scope, and ensure all project deliverables are completed on time, within budget, and with the highest level of quality.
- Lead in troubleshooting product issue resolution which includes problem determination, issues resolution/plan and client communications.
- Provides leadership and consultative direction for Acoustic products and services that will improve the efficiency and effectiveness of a client’s digital marketing campaigns and streamline operations to ensure best-fit for acoustic product and services.
- Create stand-alone proposals for product consulting work and/or own section’s content within a formal RFP.
- Collaborate with sales on new or existing services consulting opportunities.
- Identify and up-sell services where alternative or custom solutions may be appropriate.
- Develop skills and repeatable strategies to meet target billable utilization.
- Identify, document and share best practices with internal stakeholders
- 5+ years’ experience in MarTech.
- 5+ years’ experience in a client-facing capacity in Professional Services function.
- Experience with software implementation/onboarding or consultative roles (or equivalent experience).
- Ability to gather business requirements and assimilate that information into Project Specifications or Statements of Work that further drive business strategy and needs.
- Strong communication (written & verbal), organizational, interpersonal, problem solving, negotiation, and follow through skills.
- Proven track record in risk management, escalation and scoping procedures.
- Strong leadership within team and cross function. Leads team discussions and champions internal improvement initiatives.
- BS/BA degree.
- Approximately 15% travel required for this position.
Nice to Have
- 5 years’ experience with email, sms, push channels.
- Experience leveraging web analytics in tandem with channel experience.
- Experience in the Software-as-a-Service industry.
- Data management and/or Customer Data Platform (CDP) experience.
- Interactive marketing, sales or customer support background.
- SDK and push notification knowledge.
- Tibco Scribe integration experience
Acoustic is an independent marketing cloud with the open platform needed for success in a dynamic world. We’re reimagining marketing technology by lessening the burdens of repetitive tasks and equipping marketers with powerful technology that is simple and easy to use. We give marketers more time to do what really matters—to think bigger and put themselves back into the work. We help marketers aim higher, bringing humanity back into marketing. Acoustic serves an international client base of more than 3,500 brands, including Fortune 500 companies, providing digital marketing, marketing analytics, content management, personalization, mobile marketing, and marketing automation solutions. For more information, visit www.acoustic.com.
Acoustic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing an inclusive environment for everyone. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.