Superpedestrian is seeking a Product and Deployment Manager to guide B2B customers through global deployments of shared micromobility fleets, and to support our internal product team. The manager will support our customers and partners through integration with our proprietary Vehicle Intelligence hardware/software platform, and oversee successful fleet rollouts. In addition, this role will gather data for product iterations and improvements by creating feedback loops for internal and external stakeholders. The manager will be a front-line representative of Superpedestrian with direct responsibility for coordinating successful launches and expanding Superpedestrians global presence.
The ideal candidate has diverse experience in the micromobility space with exposure to product and software development, as well as mechanical and embedded engineering. This role is an opportunity to be directly involved in transforming sustainable urban mobility in a rapidly growing organization. The position is based in our Cambridge, MA office, with travel up to half of the time. We are looking to hire immediately.
What youll do:
- Manage global vehicle delivery logistics.
- Provide in-depth and personalized product demonstrations as needed.
- Assist our B2B customers and partners in launching their fleets.
- Partner with market launchers to gather requirements and regulatory specifications per geography.
- Collaborate with engineers, software developers, product managers, mechanics, and other support staff to address requirements for successful launches in new markets.
- Perform data collection, tests, and experiments precisely and efficiently to drive data-based decisions.
- Synthesize and share feedback and recommendations with central operations, business, product, and engineering teams.
- Monitor metrics and develop actionable insights to improve the efficiency and performance of new launches.
- Hustle and problem solve as we pioneer a rapidly growing, nascent industry.
- Respond directly and independently to customer inquiries and recommend escalations if needed to ensure timely resolutions and quality control.
- Uncover new opportunities to further improve the rider experience, and work with the product team to size, prioritize, and launch improvements.
- Assist in the creation of outgoing customer communications and participate in case review sessions.
- Implement original resolutions and create new service protocols.
- Effectively prioritize and manage your own time while responding to a diverse range of customer inquiries.
- Lead and coach a team of talented individuals to drive customers performance in the market.
- Professionally represent Superpedestrian in a variety of settings with diverse stakeholders.
- Travel up to 50% time.
What were looking for:
- 3+ years working with diverse teams of product owners and engineers.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to provide compassionate, empathetic responses and solutions to complex problems.
- Understanding of software architecture.
- Data analysis experience.
- The ability to independently provide accurate resolutions to a variety of problems.
- Proven experience in direct customer service via CRM systems and in-person.
- Highly proficient in verbal communications, including strong phone skills.
- Firm grasp of the written English language. Working proficiency in another European language is a plus.
- A natural interest in mechanical and technical systems.
- Ability to translate complex ideas into easily understood descriptions.
- Previous delivery, mechanical, logistics, and inventory experience.
- Ability to be active bend, stoop, and lift up to 50 pounds.
More Jobs From