Office Tour Photos
Were reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Love data? We do too. Were growing rapidly and are looking for a Product Analyst who can help us scale as our Sportsbook product. Youll play a key role in establishing and analyzing metrics to gauge the efficiency and health of our Sportsbook product and help shape our product roadmap. Were not just looking for SQL skills were searching for someone who is intellectually curious, creative, and good at building relationships with a variety of stakeholders. A passion for sports is not required! Were building a team with a diverse set of interests and backgrounds.
What youll do as a Product Analyst:
- You will explore untapped sources of data, utilizing new analytical techniques and visualizations, and whatever else you dream up.
- Act as a hands-on expert regarding our data environment and the performance of our product, data, and marketing platforms.
- Provide analytical thought partnership to the Sportsbook Product Managers and help them base roadmap decisions on sound analysis.
- Design A/B and multivariate tests on new products and features, evaluate test results, and make recommendations on next steps.
- Use Tableau and other tools to bring data to life via compelling visualizations.
- Uncover actionable insights on customer behavior patterns and identify opportunities for us to improve the user experience.
What skills you will use:
- Bachelors degree in a quantitative field (e.g., Statistics, Economics, Engineering, Computer Science, Finance).
- Experience with SQL and Excel preferred, willingness to learn is critical.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Python, or R is a plus.
- Comfort in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
- Ability to tell a story with data and teach others how to do the same.
- Strong cross-functional stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Creativity in problem solving.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and were great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of techs most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
Were proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. Well never discriminate against anyones background or creed. If youre good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.
More Jobs From