KAYAK is looking for a Product Analyst to join our Growth team! You will report to the Product Team Lead, Growth where you will help grow our brands internationally. You understand consumer behavior and enjoy working with people across the organization to find new business opportunities and ensure the success of new product launches in all of our core markets.
- Conduct market research to uncover new product opportunities in core markets globally
- Help product teams recognize and integrate regional requirements early in new feature development
- Capture insights to identify and resolve regional issues in our products
- Plan and lead regionalization projects for Growth team from the initial ideation phase through final execution
- Support our product teams in running effective A/B tests that considers regional differences and impact
- Coordinate with the content writer and localization team to optimize crucial copy for core markets
- Supervise and report progress on all regionalization efforts
- Effectively facilitate communication between regional teams across commercial, marketing and product
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Proven ability with product optimization and growth for an international brand
- Solid understanding of A/B testing, statistical concepts and data visualization
- Experience in making analytical, data-driven decisions and communicating the results in a concise manner paired with clear impactful recommendations
- Experience in conducting market research and identifying consumer behaviors and trends
- Self-motivated and have the ability to work independently
- Proficiency in SQL a plus
- Ideal candidate is a hybrid of a quantitative analyst and a qualitative user researcher
KAYAK, part of Booking Holdings (NASDAQ: BKNG), is the worlds leading travel search engine. With billions of queries across our platforms, we help people find their flawless flight, stay, rental car, cruise, or vacation package. Were also transforming the in-travel experience with our app and new accommodation software. For more information, visit www.KAYAK.com.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of meta-search brands including momondo, Cheapflights, Swoodoo, checkfelix and Mundi. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, were able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
Benefits and Perks
- Have a major impact on the future strategic direction of our products
- 4 weeks paid vacation (plus a day off on your birthday)
- Flexible hours and ability to work from home 1 or 2 days per week
- Generous retirement plans
- Awesome health, dental and vision insurance plans with flexible spending accounts
- Headspace subscription
- No meeting Fridays
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc.
- Weekly catered lunches
- Free massages from a professional massage therapist*
- Regular team events/excursions
- Universal paid parental leave
Diversity and Inclusion at KAYAK/OpenTable
We aspire to have a workplace that reflects all of the diverse communities we serve. We know that when we have diverse teams we produce more innovative ideas, products, services, and better business outcomes for our stakeholders. OpenTable/KAYAK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome and encourage candidates from all backgrounds and experiences to apply for roles on our team. Whoever you are, just be you.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
KAYAK is open to remote candidates for this position.