Abacus Insights is a mission-driven, start-up technology company that is focused on improving health outcomes, lowering the cost of healthcare, and delivering a more seamless healthcare experience. At our core, we are passionate about advancing healthcare and improving peoples lives through technology.
With our deep expertise in cloud-enabled technologies and knowledge of the healthcare industry, we have built an innovative data integration and management platform that allows healthcare payers access to data that has been historically siloed and inaccessible. Through our platform, these health insurance payers can ingest and manage all the data they need to transform their business by supporting their analytical, operational, and financial needs.
Through this mission and passion to aid people and population health, we have built a highly successful SaaS business that is heavily funded (since our founding in 2017 we have over 18 million) by leading VC firms who have deep expertise in the healthcare and technology industries. At Abacus, we are solving problems of massive scale and complexity in an industry that is not only ripe for disruption but requires innovation. We see massive growth in our future and would love for you to be a part of it!
At the heart of the Abacus solution is our ability to leverage modern technologies to ingest Healthcare data from disparate data sources and prepare it for use by downstream stakeholders. In order to achieve this vision, we have assembled a team of high caliber HealthCare Data Management experts. We are a group of innovative, highly motivated, collaborative visionaries who are all working toward the same goal: improving peoples lives. We are looking for individuals who feel as strongly about the problem we are solving as we do and want to thrive in a highly collaborative environment to help improve the healthcare experience.
Apply if you are:
- Motivated to work with a talented team to move the needle on the most pressing challenge in Healthcare
- Energized about working in a Start-up pushing the envelope on a cloud-first approach to data management
- Happy working cross-functionally with teams like Engineering, Architecture, and Client Services
- Energized by the challenge of working on a product at the MVP stage
- Motivated by the opportunity to influence the product management approach in a growing team
- A data wonk excited about big data, cloud and machine learning technologies
- Passionate about improving the experience of downstream consumers
You Should Expect to:
- Define use cases and features for ingesting data and incorporate them into a product roadmap
- Create user stories and acceptance criteria for scrum team development
- Work with Engineering to manage, groom, and prioritize the product feature backlog
- Work with Client Management for Product support during client engagements
Skills & Experience In a Product Role:
- Analyzing, visioning and road-mapping
- Story writing, grooming, prioritizing, planning, showcasing and delivering MVP
- Influencing and evangelizing key stakeholders (customers, partners, thought leaders, senior management)
- Working with Healthcare data and HIT products
- Working data management products and technologies
- Working with Engineering teams in highly technical environments
- Leading complex projects from inception to conclusion
Were already intrigued, but would love experience with:
- APIs/SDKs, business rules processing, content management
- Big Data and Cloud technologies
- Data mastering, curation and enrichment
- Bachelors Degree in computer science, information systems, analytics or related field, and/or equivalent
Equal Opportunity Employer:
As a mission-led technology company that is helping to drive better healthcare outcomes, Abacus Insights believes that the best innovation and value we can bring to our customers comes from diverse ideas, thoughts, experiences, and perspectives. We are dedicated to building diverse teams, and as such provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. As well as prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
More Jobs From