Reggora is a fast-growth, early stage fintech company transforming the market for real estate valuation. We are quickly building out our team following our recent Series B round of funding and are looking for motivated, experienced professionals to jump in and help us scale.
We are seeking a Product Analyst to join our rapidly growing Product team. Product analytics and data science at Reggora work on a diverse set of challenging and industry defining problems and solutions. As Reggora leads the way in automating valuation for the single largest asset class in the world (real estate), youll have the opportunity to work on predictive fee models for home appraisals, supply-side logistics of appraisers needed to service a given population density, and modeling out and automating home valuations. Additionally, youll impact the direction of the product by designing and analyzing experiments to understand the effects of proposed solutions and their impact on appraisal turntime.
What Youll Do:
- Provide actionable insights by creating easily consumable visualizations
- Gathering objective data by designing and analyzing experiments in coordination with product managers
- Work closely with product, engineering and other data scientists / product analysts to find new opportunities to drive appraisal innovation
- Influence business strategy and product roadmaps by providing data driven insights
- Tracking and benchmarking success metrics for every initiative
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- 2+ experience in data analytics or data science
- Bachelor's degree in Math, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science or other quantitative fields preferred
- SQL proficiency and at least one scripting language (Ideally Python or R)
- Experience with designing experiments and a demonstrable understanding of statistics (hypothesis testing, significance, etc..)
- An ability to operate independently and proactively once given context and directional guidance
- Strong communication skills: Ability to effectively communicate complex topics to a wide audience
Reggora is a rapidly growing, Series B stage fintech company transforming the market for real estate valuation. Reggora provides an enterprise B2B software solution which automates the real estate appraisal and valuation process for lenders through streamlined workflow tools and data aggregation. Reggora is backed by the same investors behind companies like Twitter, Slack, Wayfair, and Draftkings (Spark Capital, Boston Seed Capital, 1984 Ventures and Tamarisc). We are a remote-first company.
For more information, please visit www.reggora.com
Reggora is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We believe diverse teams build better companies and we strive to create a space where everyone feels at home. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other class protected by law.