Abacus Insights is a mission-driven, start-up technology company that is focused on improving health outcomes, lowering the cost of healthcare, and delivering a more seamless healthcare experience. At our core, we are passionate about advancing healthcare and improving peoples lives through technology.
With our deep expertise in cloud-enabled technologies and knowledge of the healthcare industry, we have built an innovative data integration and management platform that allows healthcare payers access to data that has been historically siloed and inaccessible. Through our platform, these health insurance payers can ingest and manage all the data they need to transform their business by supporting their analytical, operational, and financial needs.
Through this mission and passion to aid people and population health, we have built a highly successful SaaS business that is heavily funded (since our founding in 2017 we have over 18 million) by leading VC firms who have deep expertise in the healthcare and technology industries. At Abacus, we are solving problems of massive scale and complexity in an industry that is not only ripe for disruption but requires innovation. We see massive growth in our future and would love for you to be a part of it!
Apply if you are
- a data wonk excited about empowering analytics practitioners using different methods and techniques (exploratory analytics, industry algorithms, reporting patterns, data science in production, etc.)
- passionate about helping analytics users tackle big hairy problems in healthcare (access to care, care quality, fraud prevention)
- empathetic about the challenges that analytics users face in accessing, wrangling, prepping, and working with data
- intrigued by the intersection of data privacy, data security, and analytics enablement
- ready to shape a differentiated, automated, and scalable data distribution capability (API catalog, data views etc,) serving diverse analytical and operational needs
- energized about working in a start-up organization pushing the envelope on a cloud-first approach in healthcare data integration
- happy working cross-functionally with teams like Engineering, Implementation and Client Services
You should expect to.
- define use cases for data within enterprise healthcare customers (initially payor focused
- evolve a holistic vision for data distribution in the Abacus cloud enabled data integration platform
- define and drive modern data distribution features such as data delivery patterns using complex events or business rules, data enrichment, guaranteed data quality meeting specific SLAs, all the way up to data federation with business specific, governed data sources within an enterprise
- define features that incorporate healthcare privacy regulations into contemporary data distribution patterns
- help define Abacus data distribution implementation practices
- partner with health plan service providers to define and drive adoption of Abacus data distribution APIs/SDK
- work with Client Management for product support during client engagements
- work with Engineering to manage, groom, and prioritize the product feature backlog
- create epics and acceptance criteria for scrum team development
Terrific if you have experience
- in a product role at an analytics product company, influencing and evangelizing key stakeholders (customers, partners, thought leaders, senior management)
- with analytics and data warehousing tools, business rules processing, data federation and data distribution technologies
- with healthcare information technology and health data
- in a product role, analyzing, visioning and road-mapping
- with Agile, story writing, grooming, prioritizing, planning, showcasing and delivering MVP
- working with Engineering teams in highly technical environments
- with big data and cloud technologies
- Bachelors Degree in computer science, information systems, analytics or related field, and/or equivalent
Equal Opportunity Employer:
As a mission-led technology company that is helping to drive better healthcare outcomes, Abacus Insights believes that the best innovation and value we can bring to our customers comes from diverse ideas, thoughts, experiences, and perspectives. We are dedicated to building diverse teams, and as such provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. As well as prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
More Jobs From