Office Tour Photos
As the worlds leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
The Procurement Specialist will perform a variety of purchasing related duties in support of the Procurement team. This will include working with internal stakeholders and vendors on the procurement process and contract requirements.
Main activities will include procurement of various goods and services by requesting quotes or performing formal bids/ request for proposals; as well as the ability to analyze, review, and negotiate contracts. In addition, the employee will enter, update, and maintain a variety of vendor records and reports related to activities as assigned.
This position reports to the Director of AP and Procurement.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Assists the Director of AP and Procurement in providing and supporting the implementation of business solutions; identifying business needs; analyzing and implementing necessary processes and practices.
- Process vendor onboarding for Datto departments.
- Manage and review vendor records for accuracy.
- Accurately enter vendor data into corresponding fields within NetSuite ERP.
- Identify and correct vendor data entry errors using appropriate quality control methods.
- Respond to vendor management requests from internal/external customers.
- Ensures consistency with Datto procurement standards; negotiating commercial contract terms with vendors; and pursuing cost savings opportunities consistent with the department goals.
- Detailed inspection/reading/editing and vendor contracts to ensure terms are in line with Datto standards
- Engaging with Datto Legal team for contract review, as required
- Advising stakeholders on proper contract templates, processes, and policies.
- Maintain the integrity of the contract database
- Assist Accounts Payable to resolve vendor payment issues
- Ad Hoc request
- Familiarity with procurement practices.
- RFx, vendor assessment, negotiations, and purchase orders
- Familiarity with contract terms
- Contract review, redlines, and negotiation
- Ability to express ideas and convey information effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize workloads and deadlines
- Must possess outstanding research and analysis skills
- Must possess excellent English oral and written communication skills.
- Familiarity and comfort in a customer service role.
- Project Management
- Problem Solving
- Attention to Detail
- Comfortable reviewing documents and providing feedback based on best procurement and contract practices
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
More Jobs From