About the Team:
This team plays a critical and centralized role impacting both the financial and operational performance of Intralinks. We serve as partners to our internal stakeholders by:
- Owning supplier management
- Providing foresight and guidance into upcoming renewals
- Working with FP&A to understand new upcoming strategic needs of the business, and execute on them accordingly with external parties
Perform and administer various aspects of the procurement function for Intralinks including but not limited to sourcing, purchasing, vendor due diligence, proposal analysis, negotiations, reporting and managing internal client relationships and the procurement cycle.
- Manage a team of 2, and report to the Senior Director of FP&A
- Drive the function partnering with executives and stakeholders from various Intralinks teams
- Play a role across the SS&C ecosystem; working with other Business Units to drive synergies
Day to Day:
- Primarily responsible for managing the end-to-end process of procurement from purchase requisition through purchase order sent to the vendor, ensuring all required approvals are complete.
- Manage software subscription and renewals process. Pro-actively coordinate with stakeholders on upcoming renewals and ensuring orders are placed in a timely fashion.
- Work collaboratively with the accounting, finance, IT, and contracts team to manage the procurement process.
- Provide reporting to business partners and other stakeholders on the status of requisitions.
- Executes contract negotiations in coordination with finance, legal, and compliance departments.
- Establishes and maintains rapport with all levels of supplier personnel and internal customers.
- Identifies opportunities and implements actions to achieve efficiencies.
- Deliver KPIs in the areas of cost savings, and other overall efficiencies.
- Assist with the support of the travel program within SS&C/Intralinks when needed.
- Supervise team to ensure compliance with all department and company policies.
- Track individual Requisition and overall Procurement activity within Intralinks ERP.
- Special Projects as assigned.
- 5+ years of related experience with a Bachelors degree in Business, Accounting, or Supply Chain
- Comfortable managing various personalities, internally and externally, with the ability to be firm when required
- Experience working with Executives and the capability to summarize when appropriate
- Ability to communicate extremely well with multiple parties
- Strong multi-tasking management skills and the capability to switch priorities as needed
It would be great if you also:
- Have experience with Workday
- Are an excel power user, can track, and summarize data efficiently
- Familiarity with Smartsheet
#LI - SH1
SS&C Intralinks is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.