Aura is on a mission to create a safer internet. In a world where our lives are increasingly online, Aura's category-defining suite of intelligent digital safety products help millions of customers protect themselves against digital threats, and that number is growing rapidly. Aura is in an exciting phase of hyper-growth, and our team of close to 700 people worldwide is guided by a leadership slate that's successfully grown startups into multi-billion dollar organizations.
Come join us for the ride!
About the Role:
Reporting to our Senior Vice President of Finance, Aura's Procurement Director will play a critical role in leading the development, maintenance and nurturing of our strategic vendor relationships. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a growing finance team and develop Aura's first formal procurement function.
Day to Day:
- Develop and administer the full life cycle of our supplier management process including RFI/RFQ/RFPs, contract negotiation, vendor onboarding, supplier relationships and continuous improvements.
- Build healthy relationships with business owners and understand strategy to deliver solutions of value to their function.
- Lead quarterly and annual business reviews with strategic vendors.
- Develop policies and procedures related to vendor management and compliance.
What you bring to the table:
- 8+ years of experience as a senior procurement or vendor management role.
- Proven track record to work across multiple functions and strategically partner with leaders.
- Procurement/vendor management experience in the software/SaaS industry.
- Experience using Oracle Fusion Cloud Procurement or a similar product.
- A Bachelor's degree in Finance, Operations, Business or Economics.
It would be great if you also had:
- Procurement experience in a pre IPO and public SaaS organization.
- Previously owned the development of a new procurement function.
Aura is proud to be an equal employment workplace. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, sex, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, veteran status, or any protected category. Beyond equal employment opportunity, Aura is committed to being an inclusive community where all feel welcome.
Aura is dedicated to providing an accessible environment for all candidates during the application process and for employees during their employment. If you need accessibility assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability, please let your Talent Acquisition Partner know.
Important privacy information for California job applicants can be found here.