Located 30 minutes outside of Boston, Desktop Metal (NYSE: DM) is pioneering a new generation of additive manufacturing technologies focused on the production of end-use parts. We offer a portfolio of integrated additive manufacturing solutions for engineers, designers and manufacturers comprised hardware, software, materials and services. Our solutions span use cases across the product life cycle, from product development to mass production and aftermarket operations, and they address an array of industries, including automotive, aerospace, healthcare, consumer products, heavy industry, machine design and research and development. At Desktop Metal, we believe additive manufacturing, commonly referred to as 3D printing, is one of the most exciting and transformational technology innovations of our time.
We are hiring a Process Engineering Technician to work at our Burlington, MA facility.
- Routine operation of 3D printing equipment and metal powder.
- Routine operation of auxiliary processes including powder processing and de-powdering.
- Quality Assurance
- Use Desktop Metal proprietary software to do build preparation.
- Working closely with engineers to execute test plans.
- Recording results, documenting and communicating status of equipment.
- Working safely and following all safety protocols
- Maintain a clean and orderly work environment
- Ability to follow a detailed SOP to operate equipment
- Ability to use software to perform build preparation
- High attention to detail
- Observe a process and note when unexpected behavior is occurring, and report to engineers.
- Detailed record keeping
- Settings/conditions while running printer and other equipment
- Inspection/yield of printed parts
At Desktop Metal, innovation is at the core of our DNA. And we believe ground-breaking discoveries are born from diverse teams with unique backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to employing a diverse workforce with equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or disability.