The Continuous Process Improvement Office is being created to manage technology, process and resource changes for
Revenue Operations within Cotiviti. This position is being established to research operational efficiencies, provide
recommendations for changes, manage monitoring of processes and lead change across all functions in Revenue
Operations. This is a shared services function that allows departments to leverage higher level process improvement and
drive continuous change, while managing across functions for collaboration and increased business efficiency. Additional
independent monitoring of business operations will be provided by the group to assure proposed improvements and identify
- Assist or Lead multiple, complex, high-visibility process improvement projects that challenge the business and generate productivity increases, reduce rework, improve quality and increase cost savings for reinvestment in business
- Work in an influential role with multiple business functions to generate process improvement needs and ideas; develop, maintain and prioritize continuous improvement projects
- Act as a change agent to drive continuous improvement mindset with key partners; build collaborative efforts between departments and business units to achieve goals.
- Execute defined change management strategy relative to process improvement projects and stakeholders; orchestrate and lead change management methodologies
- Evaluate, measure and monitor the effectiveness of improvements post implementation and make appropriate future enhancements to optimize efficiency and effectiveness
- Provide regular status updates and reporting to senior management
- Provide hands-on team facilitation, coaching, mentoring and/or training and process improvement subject matter expertise to business partners
- BA or BS degree in Business Administration or a related field; MA or MS degree a plus.
- Five or more years of relevant experience using and applying process improvement best practices/techniques in Operations, understanding Lean Six Sigma methodologies a plus. Application of organized and intentional improvements to business processes and applications of technology.
- Certifications: None. Lean Six Sigma with significant related work experience; or PMP a plus.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Excel, PPT, Word, and Visio (or other flowcharting applications).
- Ability to work with little or no direction in environments resistant to change or unable to change quickly.
- Ability to learn and analyze operational work flows.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate and present appropriately to all levels in the organization through verbal and written methods.
- Successful track record of identifying, leading and driving change within a dynamic organization.
- Ability to provide coaching and mentoring others in change management. Facilitate collaboration with business entities for cross functional support.
- Travel (30-50%)
- Experience in healthcare and/or software industries a plus.
- Experience or certification in Agile methodologies a plus.
More Jobs From