Acoustic is looking for an Advanced Support Specialist to join our team. You will join a customer-centric team focused on providing an exceptional support experience to our customers. Acoustic is bringing cutting-edge technology to the marketing technology space, leveraging AI to bring human-centered solutions to our customer’s biggest marketing challenges. This role provides an exciting opportunity to leverage your customer service skills to analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve issues pertaining to the Acoustic ecosystem of products.
What You'll Do
Deliver technical account management oversight for assigned accounts. Including:
- Understanding customer business objectives and advocating internally to help clients meet those goals.
- Proactively monitor assigned set of accounts for ongoing or potential issues. Help drive to resolution. Assume case ownership if necessary
- Proactively communicate outages and incidents with assigned customers, share RCAs, drive future risk mitigation strategies
- Manage account-level crit-sits / proactives and drive to desired positive outcome.
- Serve as an escalation point/SME for our vendors/partners to resolve product or client issues.
- Assist partners/vendors with support-related activities– product, process, troubleshooting, escalations.
- Delivering health checks as needed
Be a thought leader & customer advocate
- Work with Acoustic product teams to influence the product and prepare support teams for upcoming releases.
- Using data, identify areas of improvement (i.e common problems, trends) and drive case avoidance in partnership with support team
- In partnership with support team, manage backlog of defects and enhancements
- Contribute to best practices creation e.g. Help Center articles, webinars, customer adoption activities.
- Work cross-functionally across the business to improve the overall support, product, and Acoustic experience for customers.
- Utilize skills and expertise across the business as needed - such as services/onboarding.
Drive continued improvement within Support function
- Facilitate enablement of support team on new features, changes to product.
- In partnership with support team, document processes & playbooks to ensure the smooth handling of technical issues cases
- Serve as project manager on internal or external support initiatives.
- Excellent communicator. 5+ years of relevant customer support experience.
- Able to collaborate across teams.
- Product expertise across Acoustic Marketing Cloud family of products
- Experience with web applications, digital marketing solutions, mobile applications, Content Management Systems or analytics software.
- Understanding of web systems and integrations (physical, logical, hardware, software).
- Self-starter, able to manage own time with minimal day-to-day direction from management.
- Detailed oriented. Able to keep track of various issues across multiple accounts
Nice to Have
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Technical or IT related field
Acoustic is an independent marketing cloud with the open platform needed for success in a dynamic world. We’re reimagining marketing technology by lessening the burdens of repetitive tasks and equipping marketers with powerful technology that is simple and easy to use. We give marketers more time to do what really matters—to think bigger and put themselves back into the work. We help marketers aim higher, bringing humanity back into marketing. Acoustic serves an international client base of more than 3,500 brands, including Fortune 500 companies, providing digital marketing, marketing analytics, content management, personalization, mobile marketing, and marketing automation solutions. For more information, visit www.acoustic.com.
Acoustic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing an inclusive environment for everyone. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.