Unqork is a new way to build enterprise software: it's a purely visual, drag-and-drop no-code platform designed to support the scale, complexity and security that enterprise applications require. Our customers are leaders in insurance, financial services, healthcare and the public sector, and they use Unqork to build custom software faster, with higher quality and at lower costs than code-based approaches. Founded in 2017, Unqork reached unicorn status in 2020, with a valuation of $2B. Unqork has been named one of the Best Startup Employers by Forbes, Best Places to Work by Built In and one of LinkedIn's Top Startups.
- You will report to the Head of Technical Success Management
- You will work directly with our Customer's Creators and Engineers to help deliver best-in-class experiences.
- You'll provide invaluable insight, guidance, and troubleshooting expertise to our customers as they build products on our platform.
- You will also help identify opportunities for our clients to refine and improve their products to improve their processes, improve performance, and explore new capabilities in Unqork.
- Collaborate with customers to identify areas to maximize their use of the Unqork platform to unlock value and allow customers to achieve their goals with Unqork.
- Partner with Business Product Development to collect patterns, maintain and standardize use cases and best practices.
- 8+ years of experience in technical success or post sales engineer role.
- Experience building enterprise or scalable applications.
- Ability to advise with Customers at any level: from the C-Suite to the developer.
- Experience creating integrations with CRMs, complex data sources, and more.
- Understanding of REST and SOAP APIs.
- Modern front-end framework experience (i.e. React, Angular)
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.