First and foremost, Kyruuvians care deeply about our vision to enable human beings to care for human beings, our mission, and our CORE values:
Caring We care about doing the right thing, in the right way, every time.
Ownership We own both our successes and our mistakes, taking responsibility and always learning how to be better.
Respect We respect and celebrate the individual traits that enable each of us, our customers, our providers, and our patients, to be the best that we can be.
Empowerment We embrace a culture that supports everyones ability to contribute and lead.
- You will contribute to Kyruus mission and vision by executing on the Enterprise Apps roadmap and driving work that will help our customers be more successful, and our solutions to be ever higher quality, ever more resilient and ever more of a delight for our customers.
- You will lead the integration of our system with leading CRM systems (Salesforce, Microsoft
- You will be able to articulate the different alternative approaches for such an integration.
- You'll work closely with Product Management to understand needs and synthesize plans and designs to ensure success.
- You'll take on technical tasks that are highly ambiguous with lots of unknowns and demonstrate how to decompose the whole into executable pieces.
- You'll provide technical mentorship to fellow engineers and influence as well as build technical roadmaps for solutions related to authentication, authorization, exposure of functionality for self-service, further automation and more.
- Youll report to the Director of Engineering in the ProviderMatch Applications department within the ProdDev division of the Company.
Respect: How You'll Use Your Professional Skills
- You have 6+ years' experience building integrations with CRMs (such as Microsoft Dynamics 365 or Salesforce) with strong knowledge of platform capabilities.
- You have experience in integrating with AppSource applications (MS Dynamics) or AppExchange applications (Salesforce).
- Preferred: you have knowledge of authentication/authorization, and have secured your applications using OAuth(2) and JSON Web Tokens.
- You're skilled at communicating your thoughts and designs to your teammates, and you're good at giving and receiving constructive criticism.
- You function best as part of a team and you are passionate about teaching and learning.
Empowerment: How You'll Know You're Succeeding
- You help craft a CRM integration plan in collaboration with Product and other Engineering leadership in the organization.
- You scope and execute on team user stories reliably and on time to help achieve roadmap goals, customer commits, reliability and scale targets.
- You regularly write quality documentation which you later turn into automated flows.
- You follow Agile/scrum practices in your daily and weekly work.
- You learn about new tools and technologies and teach them to others.
- You share your technical expertise with Kyruuvians by presenting at lunch & learns and internal demos.
- Kyruuvians in the Principal Software Engineer role can move in a more linear career path along two tracks - individual contributor or management. From here, you could move up to be a Principal Software Engineer II , or you could move into a Manager, Engineering position.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what youre looking for, you can work with your manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.
Where You'll Go From Here
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kyruus is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information. We will not discriminate, in any employment decision, against any individual or group on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veterans/national guard/military reserve status. This shall be done in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws in every location in which Kyruus has facilities.