Our Mission To help companies build, buy, and implement secure software. At Veracode, we are focused on that mission every day. Veracode is the largest independent provider of SaaS-based application security solutions, transforming the way companies secure applications in todays software driven world. We provide our customers with a solid foundation on which to build security into their modern agile development processes.
Veracode is looking for an experienced, Product Marketing Manager to work cross-functionally, marketing to both software developers and security professionals, with a primary focus on the Public Sector and Federal Government. This role is responsible for developing crisp, highly differentiated, and compelling positioning and messaging for the Public Sector.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will have the opportunity to help define and drive the public sector marketing strategy for Veracode. You will develop an understanding of our Public Sector and Fed/SLED offerings, and nuances in the buyer's journey. You will then create compelling content, adapting our core messaging into vertical specific messaging and developing vertical content, to help customers understand the application security use cases and value propositions in the public sector. You will also work with the Product Management teams to shape the product vision and prioritize features and solution development for the public sector. You will get to work on a rapidly growing business and have a big impact every day.
We are looking for someone who can assess the needs of the business, analyze gaps, build and execute our strategy, is comfortable working cross-functionally, make data-driven decisions, prioritize needs based on impact, and deliver value back to the business.
What youll be doing:
- Build strong relationships with the Public Sector and Federal / SLED sales leaders and business development team; understand their unique territory challenges and align activities & budget accordingly.
- Work closely with key select Channel partners to build integrated orchestrated demand plans that align to Public and Federal objectives.
- Leverage globally developed campaigns and sales plays and execute within the Public Sector verticals.
- Build and execute an annual Public Sector marketing plan that delivers on goals.
- Develop vertical specific solution messaging and content, based on an understanding of customer needs, market trends and the competitive landscape in alignment with corporate strategy.
- Analyzing customer engagements from first touch to value-realization and industry trends to prioritize solutions, define target personas, and build our GTM strategy for the industry.
- Developing and delivering messaging and content (slides, blogs, ebooks, videos, etc.) that describe Veracodes value proposition and differentiation for FED /SLED and other focus verticals.
- You will develop and deliver content to enable the sales and services organization in partnership with our enablement team.
- You will work at both the strategic and tactical level to champion bold, creative ideas. You will contribute to blogs, webinars, and speaking engagements. Expect travel up to 10-15% of the year.
What youll need:
- 5+ Years of Experience in Product Marketing.
- Demonstrated ability in launching and growing innovative technology products.
- Crafting buyer-centric industry messaging
- Driving consensus and ability to articulate recommendations to senior executives
Desired Experience in:
- Modern software development practices (Agile, DevOps, CI/CD)
- Federal Government
- Information Security
- Cloud and SaaS solutions
The Veracode Way:
We Have a Passion and Commitment for Security
We consider security in everything we do. We act to preserve the trust our customers place in us.
We Help Our Customers Change the World
We deliver peace of mind to our customers so they can focus on the pursuit of their missions.
We Have Big Goals and Expect Big Outcomes
We are results driven. We take risks, compete boldly, and deliver valuable outcomes to our customers.
We Are Committed to Making Progress Together
We collaborate with each other, our user communities, our industry and together lead the world forward.
We Value Each Other
We value diversity. We have empathy for each other and assume positive intent.
We Are Proud to be Veracode
We have fun together. We honor who we are and work hard to achieve our potential.
More About Working at Veracode:
Veracode, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracodes SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether thats software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode youll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package all while pushing the boundaries of whats possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracodes fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidates race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.