Lookout is the leader in mobile security, protecting the device at the intersection of the personal you and the professional you. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobile devices are essential to all we do for work and play. We are trusted by millions of consumers, enterprises, government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
Our mission is to secure and empower productivity in a privacy-focused world, where work and play can happen anywhere. With everything now in the cloud, its critical that cybersecurity follows you wherever you go, securing your data from the endpoint all the way to the cloud.Mobility and cloud technology have become essential, as most of us now work and manage our personal lives digitally. With a platform that integrates endpoint and cloud security technologies, Lookout solutions can be tailored for any industry and any company size, from individual users to large global enterprises and governmental organizations.
Our product leaders are passionately helping organizations secure the entire data path from endpoint to cloud using our unique and the industrys first end-to-end platform. Product managers are the core of the companys product and business leadership, working closely with our Engineering, Marketing, Data, Business Development and Finance teams to set strategy for, define, design, and directly manage nearly all aspects of our technology and products and their impact on our business. Product management at Lookout is a strategic role, representing a great opportunity for product managers ready to be a part of some of the hottest trends in technology and business today. Secure Access Service Edge(SASE) is a very exciting space as businesses transition to a cloud-delivered model to provide secure access to distributed workforce without trading off the user experience and productivity.
We are seeking an experienced Product Manager with strong customer-centric product management experience to drive our strategic initiatives to lead in this space. As the Senior Product Manager, SASE Products, you'll be responsible for defining and owning the delivery of key product areas in our SASE portfolio. Must have the ability to work on multiple products, and will take the initiative to improve both our products and our processes.
- Product requirements and delivery: define core use cases and prioritize features and functionalities using insights from competitive research and customer requirements. Work with engineering on a day to day basis to prioritize and execute on product features and delivery.
- Security advocacy: security can not be bolt-on, it needs to be an intrinsic part of infrastructure design and operation. As a security product manager, practice and promote industry best practices.
- Product strategy and planning: drive product planning and own the product roadmap. Identify and gather requirements, define and spec features, and work cross-functionally to bring them to market.
- Customer development: drive customer adoption by engaging with customers to deeply understand their use cases and deployment scenarios.
- Customer success: customer focus and obsessing with user experience to ensure our customers are delighted and overwhelmingly successful in achieving their security objectives.Partner internally: he enterprise product line is very cross functional at Lookout. Accordingly, you will partner internally with different product teams to ensure that there is alignment with the companys overall strategic directions.
- Experienced in shipping high quality cloud security products with great UX.
- Cloud security and/or network security background. CASB and SWG are preferred.
- Identified and evangelized game-changing product innovations that support and improve your companys strategic and competitive position.
- Gathered, analyzed and communicated competitive and market intelligence.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills:
- Able to clearly articulate technical solutions to internal and external audiences.
- Innate ability to drive consensus and forward motion.
- Managed product requirements and translate them into compelling products and capabilities.
- Directed future product efforts and business direction.
- Comfortable working with designers on wireframes and mockups as well as usability research.
- Able to stay organized, thrive and get the right things done in an environment where there is no end of things to do.
- 5-7 years product management experience or equivalent technical experience. If you dont have 5 years of experience, we still encourage you to apply. We are not fixated on the number of years, we want high quality people!
- BS/BA or equivalent in CS or related technical field. MBA preferred.