Principal Product Manager Alternative Investments
Intralinks is looking for a result-driven Principal Product Manager that will join our team to lead Intralinks Alternative Investments data offering. The Principal PM will engage with customers to understand their current needs, anticipate their future demands, and validate potential solutions that solve real problems for their business. You will translate those customer needs into solid market strategies that help us grow the business by delighting our customers at every turn and helping them attain their goals.
You will be working on initial ideation of the aspirational experience, getting buy-in, translating the vision into actionable and discrete roadmap items, and work closely with product designers to achieve best-in-class user experience. This position involves close interaction with development leads, product architects, and key customers. As part of your role, you will gather requirements directly from existing and potential customers, integrating those requirements with planned and other future roadmap initiatives, write feature requirements documents and ensure the successful completion of each project.
About the Team:
The Product Management and design team work closely with all parts of the organization; interacting directly with Customers, Engineering, Technical Ops, Customer Success, Product Marketing, Professional Services, and Sales. We are the central hub that ensures product capabilities are identified, defined, and evaluated cross-functionally to ensure their success in the market.
Day to Day:
- Manage product enhancements or our alternative investment offerings
- Partner with product designers to deliver meaningful and delightful customer experience while solving real customer problems
- Work with world-class engineers & our customers to execute the strategy
- Validate and refine requirements with selected prospects and stakeholders to ensure marketability
- Define agile epics and stories that are actionable by architects, development, and quality
- Continuously communicate cross-functionally with key stakeholders throughout the company
- Work closely with product marketing, Sales, and Services on defining and executing GTM strategy
It Would Be Great If You Also:
- Have strong experience working with both fund managers and investors on business analysis and solution design
- Have an understanding of the current Fintech solutions landscape for Private Equity, Real Estate, and other Alternative investment areas
- Have applied knowledge and experience in implementations of design thinking in enterprise environments
- Have strong analytical skills, with excellent problem-solving abilities amid ambiguity
- Have the ability to influence without authority and negotiate
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills including client-facing engagement and presentation
- Bachelors degree in Business, Computer Science or related field, MBA a plus
- 7+ years of business experience, preferably within financial services or enterprise software for the Alternative Investments space
- Proven experience with agile methodologies
- Successful track record of working with global and geographically distributed teams
- Experience working with early-stage technology and early adopter customers
SS&C Intralinks is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.