At Actifio, Product Management is responsible for defining what solutions to develop in order to ensure we have the most satisfied customers. We do that by getting involved in all aspects of the customer experience - from marketing and pre-sales activities to deployment and support. We care about what our customers and partners think of Actifio and we collaborate with them as well as with all functions within the company to get to the best solutions. We believe in transparency, integrity, and taking ownership. Being in a fast growing company means new challenges come up daily, new opportunities are discovered in every meeting (if you listen), and roadmaps are constantly evolving. We like it that way and if you do too we’d like to talk with you.
- Listen to customers, partners, and fellow Actifians; identify patterns and trends; adjust product roadmap to meet needs and leverage opportunities
- Collaborate to arrive at detailed product requirements and shepherd them into releases
- Empower other Actifians to improve customer experience by sharing product knowledge from engineering to other company functions, partners, and customers
- Take ownership of products, projects, and features and mobilize the company to get them to market
Demonstrable experience in:
- Identifying patterns, synthesizing the pieces into a coherent puzzle
- Prioritizing requirements and projects across conflicting different dimensions
- Defining minimum viable product or feature sets, simplifying user experiences, removing product functionality
- Striving for perfection while making needed tradeoffs to get competitive solutions to market
- Communicating complex technical solutions in an easily approachable manner
- Doing whatever it takes to get quality products to market on time
- MBA desirable with a minimum 5 years of Product Management
- Knowledge in more than one of these areas: storage, backup & archiving, virtualization, databases, test & development, networking, business applications and Business Intelligent
- Experience in enterprise IT solutions
Actifio delivers copy data virtualization to enterprise customers and service providers worldwide. Our Virtual Data Pipeline™ enables dramatic improvements in business resiliency, agility, and cloud access by decoupling data from infrastructure, letting customers capture data from production applications, manage it more economically, and use it when and where they wish. Actifio is headquartered in Waltham, Mass., with offices around the world.
Learn more about us by checking out our BizzPage on VentureFizz by clicking here.