Are you looking for an opportunity to join the world's largest independent marketing cloud company and help steward its products through the next phase of growth? Do you have a proven track record for guiding product priorities and collaborating with design and development teams to bring new innovations to market? Are you passionate about the customer and helping them adopt new ways to analyze customer interactions from email, mobile, social, websites and other messaging channels?
If so, then Acoustic is looking for an enthusiastic, customer-focused Principal Product Manager to help accelerate our growth in our Insights product line. You will be a part of a product team that collectively is helping Acoustic and its clients realize the full value of customer engagement across channels.
What You'll Do
- Own features, functionality, and roadmap related to our continued growth in Insights (reporting and analytics).
- Proactively listen to and understand the voice of the customer, engaging directly where needed to fully understand their needs and requirements
- Pitch, prioritize, and communicate new features, functionality and customer value to the leadership team
- Present to executive leadership, customers and business partners
- Partner with Development and Design to build software that enables marketers to do their best work
- Partner with customer-facing teams, such as Support, Marketing, Sales, Services and Solutions Engineering to ensure business value is understood and being communicated
- Drive the creation of samples and other collateral to facilitate customer adoption
- 4+ years of product management experience with a cloud-based software company or equivalent experience
- A team player with experience working in an Agile software development process
- Demonstrated experience in end-to-end product management and delivery resulting in positive business and customer outcomes
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment that requires independent self-direction, excellent time management, strong attention to detail and an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
- Experience in presenting complex ideas to clients and colleagues in compelling and actionable ways
- Experience working across time zones, and collaborating with remote teams
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Understanding of marketing automation and campaign management
- Understanding of marketing reporting and analytics
- Understanding of the marketing technology landscape, key players and
- Proficiency with English
Acoustic is an independent marketing cloud with the open platform needed for success in a dynamic world. We’re reimagining marketing technology by lessening the burdens of repetitive tasks and equipping marketers with powerful technology that is simple and easy to use. We give marketers more time to do what really matters—to think bigger and put themselves back into the work. We help marketers aim higher, bringing humanity back into marketing. Acoustic serves an international client base of more than 3,500 brands, including Fortune 500 companies, providing digital marketing, marketing analytics, content management, personalization, mobile marketing, and marketing automation solutions. For more information, visit www.acoustic.com.
Acoustic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing an inclusive environment for everyo