Recorded Future is a guardian of the internet. We defend against cyber attacks by analyzing the open web, deep web, and dark web. Our harvesting pipeline processes over 30 million documents per day, and our real-time multilingual natural language technology takes that content from raw text to alerts and visualizations in minutes. Our Security Intelligence Graph contains over 10 years of historic data, with more than 4 billion entities, 60+ billion event references, and hundreds of billions of relationships between these entities and events. We have the worlds largest public sector repository of historic threat intelligence.
The Data Science team takes ownership of this unique dataset, and uses it to create actionable intelligence. We are now looking to implement the next level of predictive analytics to further empower our clients to take proactive action against potential threats. Were looking for smart and ambitious people with a strong technical fluency in machine learning, a quantitative mindset towards messy data, creativity of vision to help us take this on, and a passion for attacking hard problems.
The Principal Data Scientist will help identify customer-relevant areas for predictive analytics, create deployable predictive models alongside the rest of the team, and in addition will help set the direction of new initiatives, drive key projects to successful delivery, and mentor more junior team members. You will join a team of motivated people working on a tough problem, and help us shine a light into the dark corners of the internet.
- Technical education: MSc, or PhD in Computer Science, Statistics, or a related discipline, with a strong academic record.
- Machine learning/Artificial Intelligence: Minimum 7 years of experience with a variety of machine learning techniques in a production environment. Were looking for flexibility, so any variety is of interest, but were particularly excited about time-series based deep learning models.
- Mindset: You love finding meaning in massive quantities of data connected to real world problems and you know how to write the code that makes that happen.
- Programming: Solid Python programming and deep learning framework experience, and comfortable in developing production-grade code.
- Excellent communication: Your clarity of thought is always apparent in verbal and written conversations. A plus if you have a passion for presenting your work in both academic and industrial settings.
- Bonus if you have experience or interest in the area of cybersecurity.
Why should you join Recorded Future?
Theres a reason why over 90% of Fortune 100 Companies rely on us for their threat intelligence needs: our patented web intelligence engine has the ability to unlock insights that radically improve cyber threat visibility for our clients. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to reduce risk has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner.
If youre full of passion, ambition, and dedication you may be well on your way to becoming a Futurist. From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes to put our team at the front line of securing the internet. If you want to be a part of this awesome team, apply today!
Want more info? Check out the links below for more from the Recorded Future team, special guests, and our partners.
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things youd rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: Whats happening at Recorded Future
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
More Jobs From