Vistaprints Data and Analytics (DnA) organization is working to make our company one of the worlds most well-known and successful data-driven companies. The cross-functional team includes product owners, analysts, technologists, data engineers and more all focused on providing Vistaprint with information and tools we can use to deliver jaw-dropping customer value. DnA team members are empowered to learn new skills, communicate openly and be active problem-solvers. Find out more at https://vistaprint.io/
What You Will Do:
- Define, design, develop, and support a suite of tools that enables our data engineers to create first-class data products. Some of the areas youll work in include pipeline infrastructure, data quality monitoring, diagnostics, and predictive analytics.
- Building a framework on top of an existing data platform to enable rapid development and integration of kick-ass data and analytics solutions
- Collaborate closely with global Architecture, Data Engineering, and Data Platform teams to deliver business value through highly performant, easy-to-use software solutions.
- Explore trends and emerging technologies in the data space, participate in user communities, and share what you learn with your teammates
At Vistaprint, we value the experiences that individual team members add to our culture. Please don't hesitate to apply even if you don't meet the exact qualifications, we look forward to learning more about you!
- Extensive work experience as a full stack software engineer, architecting and building structured, scalable web-based solutions and UIs using modern platforms and frameworks.
- Strong problem solving skills, understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Experience contributing to the wider technical community through collaboration, coaching, and mentoring of other technologists.
- Experience with API management, test-driven development, relational and no-SQL Database Systems (such as Snowflake).
Nice to Have:
- Data engineering, data modelling, data pipeline knowledge preferred.
- Familiarity with Spark or Databricks desirable.
Why You'll Love Working Here:
Being at Vistaprint means that you dont see work as just a building, a desk or a manufacturing floor. You see it as a chance to take a step forward in your career journey and your life. We strive to give you everything you need to learn, grow, and succeed. Through innovation, collaboration, and perpetual exposure to whats next, were always pushing boundaries and broadening our horizons. We embrace the chance to operate outside of our comfort zone to discover what were capable of. Some might call that a challenge; we just call it another great day at work.
Vistaprint has received numerous recognitions including a perfect score of 100 on the Human Rights Campaign Foundations 2021 Corporate Equality Index (CEI) naming us a Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality. We also earned a place as one of the best remote-first workplaces in the U.S. and on the Boston Best Places to Work list from Built In. In addition, Vistaprints CEO, Robert Keane, was recently honored with Comparablys Best CEOs award, listing him among the top CEOs according to employees. Vistaprint offers numerous support systems including Employee Resource Groups like Pride, Mosaic, and Women in Technology, and special interests communities to foster awareness, respect, and inclusion within the workplace.
In 2020, Vistaprint adopted a Remote-First operating model and culture. We heard from our team members that having the freedom, autonomy and trust in each other to work from home and, the ability to operate when they are most productive, empowers them to be their best. Vistaprint also provides collaboration spaces for team members to work physically together when it's safe to do so and when in-person collaboration will deliver the best results. Currently we are enabled to hire remote team members in over 30 US States as well as several countries in Europe, including Spain, Germany, UK, Czech Republic, the Netherlands and Switzerland.
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint creates customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We are the marketing partner to millions of small businesses around the world. For more than 20 years, we have helped small businesses look and feel credible through high-quality marketing products and solutions that include signage, logo apparel, promotional products, face masks, flyers, postcards, business cards, websites and digital marketing. With Vistaprint, small businesses are able to create and customize their marketing with easy-to-use digital tools and design-templates, or by receiving expert graphic design support. In 2020, Vistaprint acquired 99designs to expand its design offering via a worldwide community of more than 150,000 talented designers to make it easy for designers and clients to work together to create designs they love. Vistaprint is focused on making great marketing and design accessible to every small business owner, allowing them to create a cohesive brand image for use in-store, online and on-the-go.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.