At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
We are looking for an experienced principal consultant to lead the global management and implementation of Veeva Oncology Link for a global pharmaceutical customer. As a principal consultant you will design and execute the business processes and strategy for Veeva Oncology Link and ensure its success. In addition, you will identify, manage, create, and deliver high-quality bespoke projects and use Veevas gold-standard scientific oncology data to optimize the customers medical and brand strategies. In a faced-paced client-facing environment your work will be focussed on project and program management, supporting the specific needs of the customer, analyzing data, and generating actionable insights. If you are excited about consulting in oncology, analytics, and working for a fast-growing tech company, we are the optimal fit.
What You'll Do
- Ensure customer success for Veeva Oncology Link
- Manage the entire process of implementation of Veeva Oncology Link with global pharmaceutical customers
- Develop and nurture relationships with senior stakeholders to support medical and commercial teams.
- Define and develop strategic working relationships for optimal success
- Analyze Veeva Oncology Link data and create innovative and insightful reports
- Regularly engage with relevant stakeholders and present your projects and insights (including on-site and remote presentations and discussions)
- Develop efficient solutions to address customers business needs and use cases
- Use your oncology therapeutic and business knowledge to address clients questions in a bespoke and creative manner
- A degree in a biological/medical/or other scientific discipline
- A higher degree (e.g., Masters, MBA, Ph.D)
- At least three years experience within Pharma, Consulting, or at a healthcare research agency
- Experience in managing, structuring, and executing large and complex projects
- Good grasp of the current and evolving clinical and scientific environment in oncology
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Talent and desire for customer-facing activities
- Ambition for high-quality and self-motivated work
- Highly competent in Excel and PowerPoint
Nice to Have
- Experience with KOL data
- Strong familiarity with drug development process and the pharmaceutical industry
- Tableau experience
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning and development
- Health and wellness programs
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
More Jobs From