Ready to play an important role at Zoominfo? Were looking for a Presentation Specialist to support our world-class, Creative Hub. In this role you will be responsible for the design, execution and management of internal and external presentation deliverables in support of marketing, sales and c-suite initiatives.
To succeed in this role, you must embrace a fast-paced environment, remain calm under pressure, manage multiple projects at once, and execute on the direction and requirements of these projects.
What youll do:
- Act as the go-to team member for all presentation needs.
- Collaborate with marketing teams and business partners to translate complex business concepts, data, information and content into easily digestible, high-end presentations.
- Create a suite of deck templates and establish presentation standards for the business to abide by.
- Create infographics and data visualizations for use across presentations, social, blogs and sites.
What were looking for:
- You can design with PowerPoint, Keynote and Google Slides in your sleep.
- Push the limits of what presentation software can do. Youre comfortable building in-presentation animations and integrating rich media to tell deep, meaningful and impactful stories.
- 2-3+ years of experience as a Presentation Specialist. Agency and in-house brand/marketing experience are a plus.
- Deadline driven and organized with a keen understanding of how people view and digest content.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment.
- Capable of taking direction/feedback and translating it into final creative deliverables.
- Youre a team player and strong communicator.
- Advanced proficiency in PowerPoint, Keynote and Google Slides.
- Intermediate proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- Basic proficiency in Figma
- Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design or other related accreditation to an Arts College or University