TargetX, a Liaison company, is the leading higher education CRM solutions provider with enterprise-wide scalability, powered by the Salesforce platform. With our 21-year reputation for innovative technology and unparalleled industry expertise, we have become one of the most trusted names in higher education technology. Our community is a vibrant one, with over 450 institutions in 4 countries leveraging TargetX to help meet and exceed their campus goals.
TargetX is rebuilding the future of Ed-Tech for schools and is looking for strong, talented professionals for our Product and Engineering Teams. Whether your specialty is Big Data, Business Intelligence, or highly Scalable SaaS platforms, this may be the place for you. We’re 21-years old with 100’s of clients, but driving innovation with the focus, energy and acceleration of a startup.
Make every student a graduate, and every graduate a success.
Our Fundamental Values
At TargetX, we’ve always been a little different. Different in how we treat our clients, in how we treat each other and in the results that we achieve. That difference is best captured in our four Values that serve as the foundation of our unique company culture: We Care, We Have Grit, We Raise the Bar and We Use Candor.
We are looking for a Premier Services Specialist with Salesforce experience and the technical aptitude to learn and grow. As a Premier Services specialist, you will play an important role within the Premier Services Team by executing and completing the requests submitted for our higher education clients. You will report to the Director of Implementation & Premier Services and work closely with other members of the team to meet the needs of all our Premier Clients.
The Premier Services Specialist reports to the Premier Services Manager
Location: Nationwide, with preference for Philadelphia Region
Travel Requirements: minimal travel for company kick-off, annual user conference and occasional all hands meetings.
- Configure TargetX’s products in clients Salesforce instance, including but not limited to, configuration, setting security parameters, and data migration/integration
- Ensure successful completion of tasks that range from simple to complex tasks. You will be completing the tasks according to client's requirements and within determined deadlines
- Manage premier requests across multiple clients
- Understand the product requirements from the business and technical aspects
- Problem-solve and escalate any challenges or issues in a timely manner
- Ensure completed work is properly documented for client and the premier team members
Experience Required and Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Experience in Higher Education specifically within the Admissions and Student Success departments.
- Familiarity with and experience utilizing and configuring on the Salesforce platform
- Obtained Salesforce Administrator Certification and Education Cloud Consultant Certification within 6 months of starting at TargetX
- Strong understanding of business software, including CRM and Microsoft Office/Google Docs
- Possess excellent analytical reasoning, problem solving and multitasking skills
- Rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities
- Ability to demonstrate an owner’s attitude towards customer’s issues
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks with varying deadlines
- Ability to work independently and in group settings
- Highest personal and professional values that are aligned with the TargetX fundamentals