As a Pre-Sales Engineer at Acoustic, you’ll leverage your passion for technology to understand prospect and customer business issues to design technology solutions to produce successful outcomes. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing company with new territories and sales opportunities and go to market with a cutting-edge platform that will help marketing teams gain deeper insights into their data to create memorable and engaging experiences.
What You'll Do
- Successfully complete all training programs to develop a detailed understanding of Acoustic’s offerings in order to deliver differentiated value propositions and solutions to prospective clients.
- Leverage company developmental opportunities, such as go to market sales approach training through Force management, to sharpen selling skills.
- Partner with our Account Executives, Account Managers, Customer Success and Partner teams to successfully identify, drive and close opportunities.
- Collaborate with the global pre-sales team on developing new collateral/assets for go to market, working closely with product teams.
- Collaborate with product teams to learn about product roadmaps and provide feedback from prospects and customers.
- Participate in a proven discovery process with prospects to gain a full understanding of their current challenges and goals to develop/propose solutions that deliver value and create differentiated solutions.
- Deliver tailored demonstrations that address client challenges and goals.
- Lead technical discussions on the Acoustic solution and its ability to fit within a customer’s environment.
- Team effectively across the organization, pulling in resources as needed, to ensure that we are positioning and delivering a value-based sales approach that results in territory quota attainment.
- Take the lead role in responding to RFP’s and Security questionnaires.
- Leverage the CRM as a sales accelerator and ensure accurate reporting.
- You are an individual contributor as well as a “team player” with a positive, innovative, can do attitude.
- You are a great communicator and will have the ability to articulate complex client needs both verbally and in writing as well as being able to deliver powerful, succinct and convincing presentations at all levels of an organization while exhibiting gravitas and business credibility.
- You have experience selling into accounts encompassing multiple verticals and will work cross functionally, in alignment with company values, to achieve sales targets.
- You have domain knowledge within SaaS coupled with Direct Marketing or Marketing Automation, Marketing Analytics, Mobile and web technology, and a broad familiarity with Marketing Solutions competitive landscape
- You have a passion for learning new technologies.
- This position will be based out of our Boston office but is currently remote. There is no travel.
Nice to Have
- Experience selling Marketing Cloud, Data Analytics, or Mobile Solutions into the market.
- Experience with SalesForce.
Acoustic is an independent marketing cloud with the open platform needed for success in a dynamic world. We’re reimagining marketing technology by lessening the burdens of repetitive tasks and equipping marketers with powerful technology that is simple and easy to use. We give marketers more time to do what really matters—to think bigger and put themselves back into the work. We help marketers aim higher, bringing humanity back into marketing. Acoustic serves an international client base of more than 3,500 brands, including Fortune 500 companies, providing digital marketing, marketing analytics, content management, personalization, mobile marketing, and marketing automation solutions. For more information, visit www.acoustic.com.
Acoustic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing an inclusive environment for everyone. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.