Office Tour Photos
As an PPT Repair Technician at Intersection, you will be responsible for planning and scheduling daily routes in order to perform PPT telephone diagnostics. You are organized, resourceful, and a creative problem solver with the ability to deliver large scale assignments timely and accurately. A self-starter with the ability to work well with others and build relationships. Knowledge of Manhattan and the surrounding boroughs is needed. You should have strong written and verbal communication skills, and you must possess a valid driver's license with a strong driving record. You should be comfortable working in the elements year-round.
This is a full-time, night shift position. The hours on Sunday - Thursday, 8:00pm - 4:30am.
Offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a review of motor vehicle records, verification of social security number and passing a drug test at a certified testing facility.
What you will accomplish:
- Plan daily work-load, ensuring that all work is completed in a timely manner.
- Ensure that work-orders are completed on a daily basis and all records are kept up to date.
- Monitor and assess dial tone for all pay-phones in the city.
- Preform diagnostic tests and check operability on pay-phones.
- Promote safety and ensure that all PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) is being utilized.
What we expect:
- Ability to lift or carry up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work alone or with minimal supervision
- Ability to reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, bend or crawl
- Perform non-routine duties as assigned by a supervisor
- Safely operation light to medium duty company trucks
Intersection is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
More Jobs From