Tulip, the Frontline Operations Platform, is empowering the worlds leading manufacturers to improve the productivity of their teams, the quality of their output, and the efficiency of their operations. With Tulips no-code platform, manufacturers can empower those closest to operations to digitally transform their facilities and gain real-time visibility into the people, machines and processes involved in production -- all in a matter of days.
Manufacturers of all sizes, across industries including consumer electronics, aerospace and defense, contract manufacturing, automotive, apparel, medical devices and more, have implemented Tulips intuitive platform to solve some of the most pressing challenges in manufacturing: error-proofing processes with guided workflows, integrating industrial IoT (IIoT) technologies with legacy factory machines, and capturing and analyzing real-time production floor data.
A spinoff out of MIT, the company is headquartered in Somerville, MA, with offices in the UK and Germany. It has been recognized as a MES Challenger on the Gartner Magic Quadrant, Frost and Sullivan Entrepreneurial Company of the year and a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer. You can learn more and get started for free at Tulip.co.
We are building a strong, diverse team that values hard work, families, and personal well being.
- Passionate about podcasts and podcasting, you listen to a few and are interested in podcasting trends
- Highly organized with a knack for effective tracking and reporting
- Ability to engage with thought leaders, experts and executives
- A determination to find the fact, book the guest, or get the answer
What skills do I need?
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to convince others, pitch stories, call or email total strangers
- Journalism experience (from a school paper or previous internship) so you can dig up facts, or otherwise prove that you have a sense of whats a good story
- Organized, creative, and persistent, with leadership experience
- Working knowledge of podcast publishing tools or a fast learner
- Collate and track podcast metrics from a variety of sources
- Benchmark our performance against competitors
- Run our podcast machine (identify top guest prospects, manage content flow, and guest communication throughout the podcast episode cycle, execute social promotion)
- Help create complex content assets (episode+ offerings)
We are an equal opportunity employer and building a diverse team is our top priority. At Tulip, we celebrate all. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform manufacturing.