We are looking for a Platform Program Manager to manage the delivery of integration solutions for customers taking advantage of our emerging integration capabilities. In this role, the individual will partner with key internal and external stakeholders and ensure tangible value is created by managing theimplementationof integration solutions for our customer base. Specifically, it will be essential for the person in this role to work closely with teams from Sales, Solution Design, Customer Success and Product in addition to integration specific teams. The Integration Program Manager will be the primary integration point of contact and driver forintegration delivery and success.
The Team:Integration Program Managementis a capabilityenginedepartment located within Integration Services; we areour stakeholderstrusted advocate and strategic advisor, responsible for delivering interoperability across the continuum of care. The teamcreatesand leveragespartnerships to lead integration programs forward, driving innovation, clarity of requirements, and continuity across individual projects, ensuring on-time delivery as well as utility and performance of integrations post-live.
- Drive successful integration implementation of emerging integration projects (serving our Platform andathenaOnecustomer base), acting as the single point of contact for customers taking advantage of new functionality whether it be new customers ontoathenascloud-based platform or post-live projects to bring our current customers enhanced functionality and stability
- Manage integration program plans and all details including but not limited to: Timeline management, risk mitigation and issue solution management, stakeholder and partner management, to ensure all deliverables are delivered with high quality on time
- Drive program success through stakeholder management including customerproject teams, senior management, C-level leaders, and third-party vendors
- Establish internal and external relationships to help drive customer success
- Engage with monitoring and mitigating patient safety risks
- Minimum of5years of relevant experience
- Ability to leadcomplextechnology and/or healthcare engagements in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing priorities
- Aptitudeforassessinginformation critically, recognizing trends and breaking information into key components and able to generate and recommend ideas for improvement and process innovation
- Ability to keep track of numerous, interdependent projects in detail, while providing the context of the bigger picture