Who We Are
Pixability is a video technology and data company that enables the world's largest brands and their agencies to ensure brand suitable, high performing media campaigns on YouTube, YouTube on TV, and other CTV platforms, with unique insights to inform future campaigns. The companys industry-leading brand suitability, optimization and insights solutions are independently verified by the YouTube Measurement Program, Oracle Data Clouds Moat Measurement, DoubleVerify, Integral Ad Science and other third parties. Pixabilitys suite of solutions are used by the top media agencies and brands including Dentsu-Aegis, Havas, Interpublic Group, Omnicom, Publicis, and GroupM, as well as Swatch, Bose, KIND, LOral, and Puma. For more information about Pixability, please visit www.pixability.com.
Our Award-Winning Culture
Our team is the heart of our culture. We value innovation, collaboration, and curiosity with a passion for getting things done. We strive to hire and cultivate the best employees and foster a culture of open communication and transparency. We are driven and hard-working, but also committed to having fun along the way with happy hours, team outings, and flexible paid time off. Were proud to have been named the Global Leader in Video Innovation in the Google Premier Partner Awards (2017), as well as one of Boston's Best Places to Work by BostInno (2019), included in the BBJ Fast 50 for five consecutive years, and listed on the Inc. 5000 for six consecutive years.
Pixability brings a data-driven, scientific approach to video marketing. We are at the forefront of this revolution and use large-scale data science to make video content more effective. As a Platform Software Engineer, you will be a key contributor towards ensuring the technologies that power our business are robust, scaleable, and prepared to meet the evolving needs of this exciting space.
You are a highly motivated software engineer who brings a solid understanding of how to leverage modern container orchestration and cloud technologies to build scalable and robust applications. You consider observability, performance and scalability to be mandatory features of production systems, and you are a constant advocate and innovator in this area.
You are not afraid to speak up and ask questions, even when you think you should know the answer. You enjoy debate, are open to new ideas, and will learn from those around you. You can give and receive candid feedback as you continually strive to improve. You are comfortable being measured by the results. You show grit when working through the toughest challenges.
You own what you build and rarely make the same mistake twice. You are comfortable supporting the platform your team has built by participating in an engineering-wide on-call rotation.
As a Platform Engineer, your role may include, but is not limited to focus areas such as:
- Driving the adoption of Kubernetes for various services and workloads
- Enhancing the observability of our platform by developing a centralized logging platform, and establishing patterns for adoption across microservices
- Working with other engineers to enhance and evolve the CI/CD capabilities of their applications
- Producing clear and detailed documentation, demonstrating and engaging in peer reviews of all major technical design decisions with the engineering team
- Contributing to general software engineering projects
At Pixability, we build industry-leading products that create significant competitive advantages for our customers. Transparency, quality, urgency, and intellectual honesty are central tenets of our work ethics while we embrace experimentation and collaboration to produce results that customers love.
- 3+ years of experience working with Kubernetes, with a solid understanding of lower-level concepts such as service-mesh, networking, and hpa configurations
- 3+ years of software engineering, developing in a modern programming language such as Python or Go
- 3+ years of experience working with Terraform
- 3+ years of experience working in an AWS hosted environment. Understanding of foundational services such as IAM, VPC, S3.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- Experience with CI/CD technologies such as Jenkins or GitHub Actions
- Experience working with Snowflake
- Experience working with relational databases such as MySQL
- Knowledge of Kubernetes adjacent technologies such as Prometheus, ELK Stack and FluentD
- Experience working with Kafka
Must be authorized to work in the United States or Canada
Pixability does not accept/pay fees for unsolicited resumes from third-party agencies/vendors
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Pixability is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.