Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. You can work at home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
We are looking for a Talent Partner to support our Sales organization as our company is planning to double in size and become 10,000 employees strong by 2025. You are not going to be bound by traditional recruiting standards here -- we want you to think outside the box. Talent Partners that are successful at Veeva are great at building relationships within our global Talent Attraction Team and across their customer groups.
What Youll Do
- Partner closely with the Sales organization to define and prioritize headcount and candidate personas.
- Identify and engage candidates that align with our needs, and be their point-of-contact throughout the hiring process.
- Collaborate with other members of the Talent Attraction organization -- bring in the broader team (Operations, Analytics, Marketing) when necessary to help drive results.
- Manage the needs of multiple hiring managers concurrently, across a wide variety of roles.
- Go beyond the traditional bounds of recruitment -- Talent at Veeva is not transactional and hiring managers are a critical component of the process and your success.
- 4+ years experience in sales recruiting, in the Life Sciences industry a plus
- Experience hiring top-performing sales talent
- Strong understanding of the Sales talent landscape; knowledgeable of whats going on in the market and how to leverage it
- Ability to build strong relationships across all levels within a Sales organization - can disseminate information, comfortably discuss talent data and insights.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.