The Sr. Support Engineer is primarily responsible for the support of the existing software applications and enhance software components deployed in the Cotiviti product suite. The successful candidate will be required to collaborate effectively with senior developers, offshore development team members, business owners, project management, and other internal stakeholders.
- Support and Enhance high quality software modules for the Cotiviti product suite
- Analyze and resolve software related issues originated from internal or external customers
- Documents the specifications, design, features and operation of applications prior to production roll out.
- Demonstrates proficient working knowledge of the primary discipline and a developing knowledge of related disciplines.
- Executes solutions enhancements to improve performance / availability.
- Communicates technical and operational issues to both engineering and business leadership in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all technology standards are adhered to while developing systems.
- Explores new ideas and makes innovative contributions to existing processes or systems which improve efficiency and results.
- Continuously improves and enhances knowledge of new technologies as selected and integrated into the Cotiviti product suite
- Execute all appropriate facets of the Cotiviti Software Development Lifecycle with a desire for continuous improvement
- Mentor other developers
- BS degree in Computer Science or technically related discipline
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant industry experience
- Must have Healthcare data experience
- Proficiency working with large datasets
- Experience with relational databases
- Experience working with ETL processes
- Optimization and tuning of SQL/Oracle queries, stored procedures and triggers
- Deep understanding of Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- Experience with MSAccess
- Experience with scripting languages VBScript, PowerShell
- Experience with Java frameworks and .Net Framework
- Knowledge of one or more enterprise scheduling tools
- Good written and oral communication skills
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities