Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. You can work at home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Looking for an opportunity to help transform how life science companies are managing their clinical trials? Then Veeva is looking for you to join our team!
Veeva is seeking a Solutions Consultant who is passionate about modern cloud technology and using it to make life science companies more efficient when managing data and documents related to clinical trials. As a Solutions Consultant you are responsible for supporting the sales process by understanding customer business needs and presenting compelling solutions to fulfill those requirements.
A fast-paced working environment, industry-leading solutions and potential career growth are a few of the many things available here at Veeva.
What You'll Do
- Pre-sales support
- Solution presentations and demonstrations
- RFx responses
- Solution Workshops and POCs
- Partner Support
- Marketing Event Support
- 3-5 years experience in the life sciences or related industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel 20-30%, primarily in the US
- Working Knowledge of the Clinical Trial processes across pharmaceuticals, device and/or biotech sectors
- Energetic self-starter; able to work independently
Nice to Have
- Pre-sales experience
- Experience in, or deep understanding of, Clinical Operations functions within pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and CRO organizations
- Location on the US West Coast
- Experience with Veeva clinical operations solutions (eTMF, CTMS, SSU, SiteDocs) or other related industry solutions
- Understanding of SaaS/Cloud solutions and technology
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.