At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
As a member of our Veeva Medical Device Solution Consulting team, you will be responsible for demonstrating out Vault Regulatory suite and supporting sales process. You will work with customers to evaluate their requirements and match the Vault solution that best evaluates their requirements.
What Youll Do
- Solution presentations & demonstrations
- RFx Responses
- Solution Workshops and POCs
- Partner Support
- Marketing Event Support
- Grow the SiteVault solution consultant team
- Bachelors degree or higher
- 2+ years experience working on industry clinical trials at a site and with responsibility for regulatory documentation.
- 8+ years work/advanced degree experience with a track record of change and advancement
- Hands-on experience with software to support the clinical process (CTMS, eRegulatory).
- Lives in the eastern USA.
- Up and comer mentality, self-starter.
- Ability to present to others.
Nice to Have
- Understanding of SaaS/Cloud solutions and technology
- Pre-sales experience
- Customer facing consulting or project experience
- Experience with software solutions used by Quality Assurance in the life sciences
Perks & Benefits
- 401K, medical, dental and vision benefits
- Work Remotely
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning and development
- Health and wellness programs
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
More Jobs From