Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. You can work at home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
If you have the ambition to join an exciting, well established, young and modern tech company, and have been seeking the ideal opportunity to do something new and interesting, then Veeva is for you!
Veeva is currently looking for a manager of the Solution Consultant team that covers Vault Safety. As manager of our Vault Safety Solution Consulting team, you will be responsible for building and growing the team in both North America and Europe, supporting the sales process by understanding our customers business needs and matching the Veeva technology that best meets the customers vision. You will be responsible for the day to day operations of the solution consulting team that supports Veeva safety opportunities.
What You'll Do
- Manage solution consulting team
- Hiring and growing new solution consulting members
- Oversee compelling solution presentations & demonstrations
- 5+ years of pre-sales experience
- 3+ years of people management experience
- US, preferably commutable to NYC, Boston, or Philadelphia.
- Has demonstrated experience in recruitment and team building
- Energetic self-starter; able to work independently
Nice to Have
- Understanding of SaaS/Cloud solutions and technology
- Pharmacovigilance experience
- Selling enterprise software
Perks and Benefits
- Work Remotely
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning and development
- Health and wellness programs
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.