Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Veeva Systems is seeking a top-notch CRM technical architect looking for a challenge. If you have Force.com development experience, UI development experience, integration experience and are looking to break into the high-growth pharmaceutical software field -- we would love to talk to you!
Veeva CRM is the premier cloud-based CRM system for the pharmaceutical industry built on the force.com platform. We are experiencing explosive growth and need A players like you for our Commercial Technical Services team. Your architecture, integration and force.com development skills will be put to the test as you work in a company that values creativity, ingenuity and a great attitude.
This is a remote, full-time permanent role with Veeva. This is a customer-facing role and we have no work location requirement if you are in close proximity to an airport and able to meet future travel requirements.
What You'll Do
- Design and implement Apex, VisualForce and Lightning Experience customizations
- Design and implement cloud-based integrations
- Manage integration and development projects and resources
- Contribute to our services knowledge base
- Develop internal and external tools to help our customers and our consultants
- Experience developing Apex, VisualForce and Lightning Experience solutions
- Experience developing cloud-based integrations
- Experience developing web-based software solutions
- Experience developing solutions in Java, Python or other popular high level languages
- Minimum 5 years consulting experience
- Ability to travel up to 25% (no current travel due to COVID)
Nice to Have
- Project management experience
- Experience managing force.com deployment environments
- Experience managing source code control systems
- Experience developing on the AWS platform
- Knowledge and experience implementing object-oriented designs
- Database management experience
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.