Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. You can work at home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Help us transform and bring innovation to Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance!
Veeva is looking for senior Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance experts to join the Professional Services team and lead implementations of our Vault Safety solution. We want innovative thinkers with deep domain expertise who are ready to challenge the status quo with new technology.
As a key member of our Professional Services team, the Senior Consultant Safety & PV SME will work side-by-side with customers and our solution architects to implement Vault Safety. In this role, the candidate will lead the overall delivery of Vault Safety for our customers. They will define and drive business processes, lead the project team in delivering the solution, and guide our customers throughout the implementation programs.
Opportunities are available within the United States for this role. There is no work location requirement if a candidate is in close proximity to an airport and able to meet travel requirements. Qualified U.S. based candidates are encouraged to apply.
What You'll Do
- Lead life sciences customers in the rapid configuration and implementation of Vault Safety.
- Define strategies, business processes, and implementation program(s) for deploying Vault Safety across an organization.
- Provide subject matter expertise on Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance for customers and project teams.
- Project management including resource planning, leading and motivating a cross-functional team, and project tracking and forecasting.
- Primary contact for customer liaising, managing communication between the project team, customer and internal stakeholders.
- Mentor project team and junior consultants.
- Represent Safety Professional Services across multiple engagements and workstreams (e.g. solution design and configuration, data migration, systems integration, etc.).
- Ensure customer success from beginning to end of the engagement lifecycle.
- Assist presales/sales teams in defining scope, cost and estimations.
- 12+ years of life sciences industry experience, with the majority spent in the Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance domain and experience in a consulting function.
- Strong knowledge of Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance processes and regulations.
- Hands-on implementation experience with safety databases like ARISg or ARGUS.
- Proven experience defining global business processes for safety.
- Good understanding of global regulations and related business processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous / start-up environment as the business develops and scales.
- Ability to travel up to 50% (no current travel due to COVID)
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
Nice to Have
- Life Science, computer science or related degree
- SaaS/Cloud experience
- Experience in demoing software applications in product pre-sales
- Locality to major life sciences customer hub (NJ; Boston, MA; San Francisco, CA; Philadelphia, PA; Chicago, IL, RTP NC)
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.