Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. There are options for working from home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
As a Senior Consultant for Veeva Systems, you will have a unique level of agency and ownership in multi-country IT projects: you will participate and lead in business process due diligence, design, creation and documentation of end-user requirements of new and/or existing customer application implementation projects working with pharma and medical devices organizations. The selected candidate will assist and/or lead in the on-time, high-quality delivery of Veeva Systems solution implementations. The ability to travel domestically and possibly abroad is required for project milestones.
This is a work anywhere, full time permanent role with Veeva. Our work processes are designed so that you can be productive in the environment that works best for you. This is a customer facing role and we have no work location requirement if you are in close proximity to an airport and able to meet future travel requirements. Qualified U.S. based candidates are encouraged to apply.
Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT) for this employment position.
What You'll Do
- This position is 20% project management, 50% analysis, 30% technical (drawing on technical and/or product knowledge in advanced configurations of the Veeva applications)
- Must have a proven track record meeting with senior management and executives as the subject matter expert
- Must be able to take complex client and vendor concepts and articulate them to audiences of varying perception levels
- Develop subject matter expertise on the Life Sciences industry and the Veeva solutions
- Provide direction to junior resources and support recruitment efforts
- Grow the capabilities of the team, develop best practices and accelerators
- 5+ Demonstrated years of consulting experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required
- Strong presentation skills and experience are essential
- Fluent English
- Able to travel approximately 30% and may vary at times
- Proven track record of leading systems implementation projects for life sciences as a project manager
- Broad knowledge of current technology, tools and techniques for data and system integration
- Ability to manage and analyze large data sets
- Experience with the business processes behind sales and marketing territory alignments and sales cycle planning
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to rapidly changing environments
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
Nice to Have
- Veeva CRM product knowledge and experience
- MDM product knowledge and experience
- Product knowledge: 5+ years of experience with Veeva CRM, Sales Territory Alignment Software (e.g. iAlign, Org Manager) or territory alignments within a CRM
- Knowledge and applicable work experience in the Pharmaceutical / Life Sciences industry
- Business knowledge for sales and marketing territory alignments and sales cycle planning
- Exposure to the following technical disciplines: Web Services, ETL, SQL
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning and development
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.