Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. You can work at home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Do you want to revolutionize how business process and systems work together to speed clinical trials? Veeva Systems is looking for Senior Process Consultants who have deep clinical operations expertise, can challenge the status quo, and have a passion for reducing process complexity and increasing process effectiveness.
Opportunities are available across the United States for this role. This is a work anywhere, full time permanent role with Veeva. Our work processes are designed so that you can be productive in the environment that works best for you. This is a customer facing role and we have no work location requirement if you are in close proximity to an airport and able to meet future travel requirements.
What You'll Do
- Plan and lead process improvement workstreams. This includes understanding the customers current state and future goals, benchmarking to industry, defining key performance indicators, and building commitment for process standardization and efficiency.
- Lead the process redesign with customer stakeholders and SMEs. Develop and facilitate the review and approval of new process flows, associated procedural documents (e.g. SOP) and system training material.
- Identify opportunities to leverage Veeva products for process optimizations. Support the definition of system user requirements and the Veeva team across other workstreams (e.g. system design and configuration, data migration and systems integration).
- Enable new processes, system deployment, and continuous improvements by defining a roll-out strategy and post-live governance
- Assist the customer with post-live analysis of reports and metrics to drive new process and system adoption and ensure established goals are met and improvements sustained
- As needed, serve as the primary customer liaison managing the project plan, communication, risks and project reporting between the Veeva and customer teams and stakeholders.
- Ensure customer success from beginning to end of the engagement lifecycle.
- Understand and define Vault Best Practices that drive both industry best practice and product excellence
- Mentor consultants in the R&D Services organization
- 10+ years experience in clinical operations, site monitoring, study startup, TMF operations and/or trial management
- Direct system implementation experience either as a consultant, business or IT representative for at least one of the following systems: eTMF, CTMS, Study Startup, or eRegulatory/ISF
- Proven track record leading process transformation programs, including influencing business leaders
- Experience leading workshops / user interviews, developing procedural documents and conducting system training
- Experience in process management tools such as Microsoft Visio or Lucidchart
- Ability to build cross-functional relationships and roll up your sleeves to enable process and system implementations with speed
- Ability to travel 50-75%
- Bachelors degree or equivalent required
Nice to Have
- Applicable work experience as a consultant, business analyst or solution architect
- Direct experience in a services organization or product company
- Experienced project manager
- Experience with systems such as Oracle Siebel, goBalto, BioClinica CTMS, Medidata Rave CTMS/Strategic Monitoring, Parexel IMPACT, Bio-Optronics Clinical Conductor, PhlexEView, Trial Interactive, DrugDev Site Selection and Payments, WingSpan eTMF and SiteZONE, Complion, Florence eBinders, Forte Oncore and eReg, Veeva Vault, NextDocs, Documentum, SharePoint, other clinical technologies
- Process or Change Management Certifications (Six Sigma, BPM, ITIL, PROSCI or equivalent)
- Knowledge in life sciences compliance and computer systems validation requirements
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.