Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
As a Senior Consultant for Veeva Systems, you will have a unique level of agency and ownership in multi-country IT projects: you will participate and lead in business process due diligence, design, creation and documentation of end-user requirements of new and/or existing customer application implementation projects working with pharma and medical devices organizations. The selected candidate will assist and/or lead in the on-time, high-quality delivery of Veeva Systems solution implementations. The ability to travel domestically and possibly abroad is required for project milestones.
This is a remote, full-time permanent role with Veeva. This is a customer-facing role and we have no work location requirement if you are in close proximity to an airport and able to meet future travel requirements.
Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT) for this employment position.
What You'll Do
- This position is 20% project management, 50% analysis, 30% technical (drawing on technical and/or product knowledge in advanced configurations of the Veeva applications)
- Must have a proven track record meeting with senior management and executives as the subject matter expert
- Must be able to take complex client and vendor concepts and articulate them to audiences of varying perception levels
- Develop subject matter expertise on the Life Sciences industry and the Veeva solutions
- Provide direction to junior resources and support recruitment efforts
- Grow the capabilities of the team, develop best practices and accelerators
- 5+ Demonstrated years of consulting experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required
- Strong presentation skills and experience are essential
- Fluent English
- Proven track record of leading systems implementation projects for life sciences as a project manager
- Broad knowledge of current technology, tools and techniques for data and system integration
- Ability to manage and analyze large data sets
- Experience with the business processes behind sales and marketing territory alignments and sales cycle planning
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to rapidly changing environments
- Ability to travel up to 30% (no current travel due to COVID)
Nice to Have
- Veeva CRM product knowledge and experience
- MDM product knowledge and experience
- Product knowledge: 5+ years of experience with Veeva CRM, Sales Territory Alignment Software (e.g. iAlign, Org Manager) or territory alignments within a CRM
- Knowledge and applicable work experience in the Pharmaceutical / Life Sciences industry
- Business knowledge for sales and marketing territory alignments and sales cycle planning
- Exposure to the following technical disciplines: Web Services, ETL, SQL
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning and development
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.