Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
As a Director of Sales Operations, you are the COO of Sales for a segment of our business. You are the trusted partner with a Sales VP and group of Directors to help identify and execute improvements to sales training, processes, and strategy. We need someone that can think strategically and execute programmatically. Youre able to build relationships within the Sales organization, identify gaps and opportunities and deliver the resources, tools, and assets the team needs to sell successfully.
What You'll Do
- Identify opportunities to improve sales effectiveness. Coordinate cross-functionally to deliver process improvements, playbooks, toolkits, and skills development
- Develop data-driven insights and recommendations on pipeline, segmentation and targeting, and sales motion
- Ensure our new and existing reps are both onboarded and everboarded well; programs, coaching, training, and tools are in place to provide ongoing learning and development
- Ability to articulate the breadth and benefits of our SaaS product suite to prospective and existing customers
- Partner with your VP to develop annual goals and on driving day-to-day execution
- 10+ years professional experience, including 5+ in B2B SaaS Sales
- Strategic. Able to use both data and intuition to develop simple solutions to complex issues
- Deep passion for sales and coaching
- Strong ability to take initiative
- Can work both independently and in teams, and prioritize time well
- Technically savvy. Very comfortable in Excel, Powerpoint and G Suite. Working knowledge of SFDC
Nice to Have
- Experience with Tableau
- Familiar with the landscape of sales enablement tools
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.