Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. You can work at home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Veeva is looking for Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance experts to join the Professional Services team and support implementations of our Vault Safety solution. We want innovative thinkers with deep domain expertise who are ready to challenge the status quo with new technology.
As a key member of our Professional Services team, the Consultant Safety & PV SME will work side-by-side with customers and our senior consultants to implement Vault Safety. In this role, the candidate will support the overall delivery of Vault Safety for our customers. They will define and drive business processes, support the project team in delivering the solution, and guide our customers throughout the implementation programs.
This is a work anywhere, full-time permanent role with Veeva. Our work processes are designed so that you can be productive in the environment that works best for you. This is a customer-facing role and we have no work location requirement if you are in close proximity to an airport and able to meet future travel requirements.
Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT)
What You'll Do
- Support life sciences customers in the rapid configuration and implementation of Vault Safety.
- Execute workshops and lead customer discussions of the Vault Development Cloud.
- Lead gap analyses, workshop preparation and delivery, requirements gathering, configuration, validation, and customer training.
- Gather customer functional and technical requirements to support business processes; translate requirements into system configuration.
- Provide subject matter expertise on Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance for customers and project teams.
- Represent Safety Professional Services across multiple engagements and workstreams (e.g. solution design and configuration, data migration, systems integration, etc.).
- Ensure customer success from beginning to end of the engagement life cycle.
- 7+ years of life sciences industry experience, with the majority spent in the Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance domain and experience in a consulting function.
- Knowledge of Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance processes and regulations.
- Proven ability to collaborate with diverse stakeholders and ensure delivery to a high degree of satisfaction.
- Ability to act with speed to understand business requirements, create corresponding solution designs, and willingness to roll up your sleeves to design and Vault Safety.
- Exposure to life sciences compliance and computer systems validation requirements.
- Ability to travel up to 50% (no current travel due to COVID)
- Bachelors degree or equivalent required.
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
Nice to Have
- Proven track record supporting high impact global system implementation programs as a consultant, business, or IT lead, and/or business sponsor.
- Direct experience with systems such as Oracle Argus, ARISg and/or other drug safety applications
- Life science, computer science, or related degree
- SaaS/Cloud experience
- Experience in services delivery management and/or systems implementation
- Locality to major life sciences customer hub (New Jersey; Boston, MA; San Francisco, CA; San Diego, CA; Philadelphia, PA; Chicago, IL; RTP, NC; Indianapolis, IN; Columbus, OH;)
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.