We are looking for a Revenue Cycle Specialist to join our Yield Management team! This role is responsible for the reconciliation and posting of all payments received, identify discrepancies and analyze issues to ensure all payments are posted timely. Other responsibilities include preparing and submitting check request to corporate finance, processing electronic requests in multiple systems and platforms, and preparing and submitting spreadsheets to our clients.
For the safety of our employees and those considering employment with Cotiviti, we are currently conducting all interviews virtually. In addition, the majority of the Cotiviti team is currently working remotely, and we are onboarding new hires remotely as well. As we monitor the pandemic, these arrangements may change and we will update accordingly.
- Payment Postings and Reconciliations. Post payments to collection accounts, reconciles with posted bank transactions, works with AP department to have refund issued when needed, reconciles monthly bank statements with cash posting database. Posts adjustment transactions to collection system as well as client's system.
- Cash Application. Performs cash application functions and processes relevant to the Corporate and client requirements in a manner that meets or exceeds key performance criteria.
- Systems Capability. Access and understand necessary information of the various online systems, understanding the systems process in determining how a claim has been paid in order to accurately apply payments and adjustments and assists in determining the adjudication of a refund.
- Account Reconciliation. Prepares and records financial transactions for assigned accounts to accumulate and record accurate and timely financial history. Ensures daily deposit reconciliation; maintains daily, monthly reporting for audit purposes. Reconciles daily deposit totals, review and correct discrepancies. Responsible for cash balancing and reconciliation of bank deposits and communication between internal and external customers.
- Research and Resolution. Researches and accurately distributes payments with no apparent invoice number, or date-of-service. Researches and determines the correct claim for the payment if there is a valid patient/date of services and accurately applying payment to correct claim.
- Ensures Compliance. Maintains thorough and detailed knowledge of compliance and recovery laws regarding processing and recoupment to ensure compliance with state laws regarding all cash processes as evident through the collection cycle.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting or Business or three (3) years of Accounting/Finance experience required.
- Knowledge of basic accounting or finance practices; previous experience in a finance or accounting role preferred.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, system databases are required.
- Excellent organizational ability required to handle multiple priorities.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Requires working knowledge of and applicable industry based standards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well in an individual and team environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities